A new way to lock UP your bike

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by arkives1, Nov 30, 2010.

1. arkives1

arkives1 Member

2. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Definite concept here for a city bicycle rider...

If you can't get to the lock, how in the heck would you steal it???

3. loquin

loquin Active Member

That's true... Unfortunately, the first time the bike fell on someone's head, you'd be sued for everything you own.

4. Zev0

Zev0 Member

It certainly looks good. But like a previous poster stated, what happens if someone comes behind you and puts his bike on there also. How is yours going to get down over his. Neat concept however.

5. A_FITZ

A_FITZ Member

HAHAHA that is freakin hilarious.., pretty futuristic too... I like it.

6. arkives1

arkives1 Member

I can just see this in Wisconsin in winter, and some do ride in winter, guy put's his bike up on the pole and it snows and freezes the bike and carrier to the pole. Almost as bad as having your tongue stuck to the flag pole.

7. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

I am someone who over-thinks problems and solutions... I obviously get it from my German side

8. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Ha ha....a kindred spirit. I too have done the frozen bike....and the frozen tongue thing. :whistling:

Red....another Kraut..(I tell everybody I'm a Norvegen.) Better to over think than to under think though. :jester:

9. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Member

I really like it! I bet most cops would too.

Would have to have a solar battery charger/top off though. Imagine having to answer the question; "Wheres yer bike?" lol

10. loquin

loquin Active Member

That lift should be attached to a seat... then, you RIDE up the pole with your bike and a clamp...