A nice find at Wal-Mart

KDC1956

Local time
4:13 PM
I was looking around at Wal-Mart today and found a Mirror for my bicycle they are 4" mirror all black and can be mounted just about anyway you want to with them.They cost a little but not to bad they cost me 19.88 each.The name on them are Stearns Multi-Mount Mirror
I'm not sure if all Wal-Mart has them or not this was the first time I have ever seen theses before.And they have a good set of grips too I may go back and get them too.I forget where about in the store they was at.Some where by the tools I think.I had to get them here before my wife got back home lol. This way I can say oh those oh I had the a long time.Sounds good to me.Wish I could load pic here and show them to all here.But I still can't get them to load.I have giving up on trying anymore here.I think may like these mirror they look to be well made.They can be use on ATV and Motorcycle and bicycle lots of way to mount them too.Hope some one can get a pic of them so others can see them.I now have a pic of this mirror but I still can't get it to here.You can go to walmart.com and type in Stearns Multi-Mount Mirror and you can see this mirror I found I think you all just might like this I know I do and got my self two of them.:)

Last edited:
A good mirror, readily available?

I dont' believe it.....it's too good to be true :)

But I'll have a look at a store or the website. This sounds good.

Oh Gawd, some poor chap tries to help out the community by posting a product sold at WalMart and the WalMart China Bashing freaks come out.

"...bashing freaks..."?
These are just guys who've done their "homework"!
Every chinese-made product you buy is another shovel-full of dirt on our grave.

Hunter.

No politics guys... Let's keep it on topic. The guy is just saying he found cool stuff on the cheap. How I may or may not feel about the company is irrelevant.

If you are riding a happy time yo uhave no right to be bashing the OP for buying anything as good old walmart

Back