A pic of my 1999 Black Classic.

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Mokanracer, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

2. Your toys are awesome,but we need more pics of that whizzer!
    WELCOME to MBc!
  3. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  4. Sweet! Very nice!

(sorry about the image tags)
  5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I dig the Duece! is that you MOKan car?
    Love the Whizzers too!!
  6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Nice Whizzer.:cool:
  7. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

That is a really, really gorgeous machine. Nice job!
  8. autobo7

autobo7 Member

I love those sadle bags! where did they come from? the big front light is a nice touch as well, Sweet ride!
  9. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

Thanks Folks

The saddle bags belonged to my deceased Son Terry. He had them on a sporty H.D. So they have a lot of meaning. They are made of a raw hide type material. Any way prob end up putting them on my Vintage Schwinn Whizzer I,m building. http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/Roger_026/HotRodSchwinn0002.jpg sorry for the large links. I dont know how you guys do yours, any way this is the Schwinn in-process.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  10. grummy

grummy Member

Buddy ... uhm .. could you put some more pic ..with your red car as the background.
  11. GTscoob

GTscoob New Member

Whats under the hood of the Nova? The bike is gorgeous too.
  12. give the guy a chance he is usin it as doner car hes gona put the motor on his next projec mb

talk about a shifter kit
  13. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

14. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

When my car broke down back in '93. I used to get a ride from a girl to work that had a yellow Nova the same year as yours. I never told when I fixed the car to ride in hers. She thought I was actually interested in her! It was only a straight 6. Had it been a SS. I would have married her!
  15. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

If it was just a V8 I would have married her :)

Hilarious.I allmost fell off my chair,sooo funny. But I can relate ,,Ya just never know where you would be today ,if it hadnt been a "6" !! Well here are some cardomain links of my cars,they also describe pretty much whats in my vehicles.If ya want to know more,just ask.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2920607

16. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

It would have to be more than a V8, I don't believe all V8's were SS's. You have to understand her name was Wendy and she had red hair. I could imagine having sex then Dave Thomas would pop in my head! :puke: I could do Dave Thomas for an SS, but not a 6 or even a 8.

I've got a pretty good idea where I'd be had it been a SS. In a trailer park, in semi-rural Missouri, drinking Natural Light, questioning my sexuality. But, I'd have one *****in' ride!

Was that you that did the disappearing act in the video? BAD DAY!!

That Super Chevy award really impressed me! I subscribed for 10 yrs.!

So, you say you got some weird bicycle with a motor?
  17. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
  18. highoctane

highoctane New Member

6 cyl. ss

there wher 6 cyl. ss dueces aswell. so, ya better have
    looked under the hood first , before you got too crazy. L.O.L.
  19. Mokanracer

Mokanracer New Member

62CheyII SS 6 cylinders

SS ChevyII 6. Yep, I almost bought one from my neighbor. It had front end damage,and 6 engine, But it came with an extra nice front clip. I kick my self for not buying it. My 62 was a 400 model,but I stripped all of the trim and emblems off when I did the restore.