A story of success

stretch7101

Local time
4:37 AM
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and want to say thanks to all I have procured info from. After seven months of one grueling challenge after another I have finally come to a point that I can say, "I Love My MB!" I have built a stretch cruiser with full lighting(as in equivalent to a motorcycle), power and speed to spare and cooler than anything on the roads around here. Cool enough to get waves from Harley riders even.
I have tried just about every mod anyone has suggested concerning performance and reliability. I have been successful at building a vehicle that will get me going from a complete stop without pedal assist as well as travel at 36 mph on the flat. That was a feat too as I weigh 235 and usually carry a pretty full backpack. I have even beaten the vibration issues to an extent that it feels almost as nice as a high end production scooter.
Obviously I am not the most experienced person out there but I have come up with a winning formula and solved many problems I hear many of you asking. I am still in need of some advice but I can provide much too.

I'm anxious to talk MB's. This is fun stuff.

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you've built yourself a nice bike, there. Photos would be good.

Your remark about waving Harley riders reminds me of something that happened to me once. I had built one bike that was particularly good looking. One day I was riding it when a motorcycle turned and went into the parking lot ahead. As he turned I could see the profile of the bike. It was unmistakably a Triumph. So I rode on over to have a look.

It turned out to be a 750 Bonneville in very nice shape. Near-showroom. I said, "Well how about that? A classic Triumph!".

I watched this guy's eyes as he, kinda slow, looks from just about my feet to my face and says, "Nice bike....."

That was a proud moment, let me tell ya'

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and want to say thanks to all I have procured info from. After seven months of one grueling challenge after another I have finally come to a point that I can say, "I Love My MB!" I have built a stretch cruiser with full lighting(as in equivalent to a motorcycle), power and speed to spare and cooler than anything on the roads around here. Cool enough to get waves from Harley riders even.
I have tried just about every mod anyone has suggested concerning performance and reliability. I have been successful at building a vehicle that will get me going from a complete stop without pedal assist as well as travel at 36 mph on the flat. That was a feat too as I weigh 235 and usually carry a pretty full backpack. I have even beaten the vibration issues to an extent that it feels almost as nice as a high end production scooter.
Obviously I am not the most experienced person out there but I have come up with a winning formula and solved many problems I hear many of you asking. I am still in need of some advice but I can provide much too.

I'm anxious to talk MB's. This is fun stuff.
I'm new at this too and many issues but very pleased with the results so far. I'm running an 80cc motor. Here is a pic of my first build

Attachments

• IMG_20170519_2210332_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170519_2210332_rewind.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 185
Back