A Thank You Card for the mods; add your sig below!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by skyl4rk, Mar 18, 2008.

1. skyl4rk

skyl4rk Guest

To the former and present moderators:

Thanks for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

RATRODER Guest

skyl4rk the former mods & admin don't need our thanks,they need our apologies for not helping when they needed it the most,our present mods need it NOW! louis
  3. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Who are our present Mods?? Seems like the majority of them have resigned. Do we have any?

RATRODER Guest

Point taken!,but you would make a good one. louis
  5. Zev0

Zev0 Member

No thanks.
  6. We need 50 mods to replace Augi. No joke.
  7. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

people do you not see we are the mods now we have a guy in here now posting in introduce yourself, wild in the streets buy and sell and general disscussion trying to sell us iphones! and computers...wtf does every1 know this place is in chaos?
    his name is gongas01, does anyone left have mod access? Tom's here but not seeing:confused::rolleyes::cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2008
  8. Mary

Mary Guest

Right on the money, Ratroder!

9. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

Thanks guys you've all done such a fantstic job, hope we can all cope with out you.
    Sure we will, everybody just needs to take a bit more responsibility.
  10. BSA

BSA Guest

That's dam right.
  11. Mary

Mary Guest

I want to qualify my ealier response (in nested box).
    I do not have a lot of time to be on a board. I will do the best I can AND I do not want to be hypocritical.

Thank you very much to all the former mods, I really appreciate all your hard work and helping me get my motored bike up and running. I now see just how much work is involved and all I can say is "Holy Cats" that is one helluva lot of work and you did one helluva job.

12. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

THANKS former & current Mods & Mods yet to be.............thanks. :smile:
  13. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Many thanks to ALL past, present, and future Mods.

14. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Well thanks to the past, present and future Mods.
    I have not been here long, so I don't know about the history of this place and it's early evolving days.
    Augi always answered my PMs and even though I don't know anyone here all that well, I do feel that something is missing from this forum, but I don't know what.
    On another forum I used to be at, ( I have since not looked back cos I enjoy being free from the PC more than learning to program) we had our dummy-spits, "resignations" and we always seemed to come back.
    Nothing was said, no big deal "welcome back" type of thing cos it's emabarasing in a way.
    Just a "good to see you are back from recovery over a spat dummy and life went on as if nothing happened", type of thing.
    That is the way the net seems to work.

Anyway, I said enough and don't mean to ruffle feathers, this place is original and you will always have the odds and evens.
    Motoredbikes are here to stay, a bike is part of the fabric that colors in with today's society, a motor on that bike is like having a sewing machine instead of knitting wires to stitch up lost time getting from A to B and back to A again.

All the Best