Access Motorized Cycles From Brea California!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by accessmotorizedcycle, Aug 27, 2014.

1. accessmotorizedcycle

accessmotorizedcycle Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum and also a new Ebay store. We strive to provide the best prices as possible and offer fast free shipping. We also have a wide variety of used parts lots aren't posted but just P.M me or call me @ 562-242-8661 and I would be glad to glad to help as much as I can:devilish:. If you have any technical questions I've been messing with motorized bicycle for about 4 years now, So I've tired my best to grasp the most information as possible. Were Just down the street from Bike Berry In a small warehouse and I also have a partner and were currently still in high school starting our own business, I Absolutely love motorized bicycles and can build you a rad bike at your budget. I have built over 50 bikes and I also have a portfolio of pictures if you see anything that you like I can build it. I will do anything to get the best customer satisfaction possible because I strongly believe in giving the customer the best Service as possible . Please Check out my ebay store As advertised On forum!

Thank You So Much
    Looking Forward To Meeting You All! :likelots:

James Kelley
    Jacob Gomez
    -Access Motorized Cycles

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your business.
  3. accessmotorizedcycle

accessmotorizedcycle Motored Bikes Sponsor

Thank you so much!

- James