Access Motorized Cycles From Brea California!

Local time
3:13 PM
Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum and also a new Ebay store. We strive to provide the best prices as possible and offer fast free shipping. We also have a wide variety of used parts lots aren't posted but just P.M me or call me @ 562-242-8661 and I would be glad to glad to help as much as I can:devilish:. If you have any technical questions I've been messing with motorized bicycle for about 4 years now, So I've tired my best to grasp the most information as possible. Were Just down the street from Bike Berry In a small warehouse and I also have a partner and were currently still in high school starting our own business, I Absolutely love motorized bicycles and can build you a rad bike at your budget. I have built over 50 bikes and I also have a portfolio of pictures if you see anything that you like I can build it. I will do anything to get the best customer satisfaction possible because I strongly believe in giving the customer the best Service as possible . Please Check out my ebay store As advertised On forum!

Thank You So Much
Looking Forward To Meeting You All! :love:

James Kelley
Jacob Gomez
-Access Motorized Cycles
562-242-8661
714-292-6440

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 11.41.12 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 11.41.12 AM.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited: