AEROSMITH OPENING ACT(they said be very clear to see the topic)!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mechanicojoe, Jul 22, 2009.

1. mechanicojoe

mechanicojoe Member

can you guys check out this vid and rate please! its a video so my sister can open for aerosmith and zz top, if we win ill gve tickets to people in or close to edmonton that want to go, it would really help, and in the long term there would be more to come for you guys

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

she's good thing in that band
    looks like fun
    was in a band years ago
    from what I could get from all that
    they have already decided the opening act ??
  3. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

I saw aerosmith last night in Denver. It was a good show and had a good time but I was a little disappointed that there was entirly too much instrumental and "fluff" and not enough playing of the songs that made them famous
  4. seanhan

seanhan Member

Cool vid !!!

I amazing to see all the kids today jamming out on the music I grew up on !!
    Just go's to show that most of the new music today is carp!!!!
    And the kids are going back to the old school stuff becuse it still rocks !!
    Kinda funny becuse when I was that age I hated my parents music and still do !!
  5. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Who are you calling a kid? I'd say 1/2 the crowd was 15 years and younger than my wife and I. It was kind of neat seeing teens and youngsters in their 20's jamming to Aerosmith. ZZtop opened for them and while I didn't really go out of my way to listen to them as a kid, I really enjoyed their act.

Only bad thing was that there were a lot of kids and adults smoking pot. Its legal in Denver.
  6. kerf

kerf Guest

Band's getting old, surprised their not dead, living the way the do. Saw a clip of a Beach Boys concert on the news the other day, looked more like the Geriatric Boys.
  7. stude13

stude13 Active Member

codger alert!!
  8. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

At the risk of veering off-topic, I've wondered for some years if The Rolling Stones didn't die about 15 or 20 years ago. Those guys we're seeing now are just their zombies.