afordablegocarts.com you pay but never get anything, ripoffs ,waiting 5 months now

damo99

Local time
7:40 PM
i paid afordablegocarts.com 5 months ago . when i paid they sent me an email saying they would send a tracking # in a few days .
i paid in early november last year haven't received that email yet .
i have sent them over 20 emails and even rang them about 3 times a month since .
they never answer the phone (you just get voice mail)and i have only received a few emails back from them(nothing in 2 months)
on feb the 4th i asked for a refund (over $200)they sent me an email stating if you want a refund send them a confirmation email .
that was the last time i have ever been able to get in touch with them , got no refund ,get no reply .
looking on there facebook page and other sources it seems like they do this all to often .
they take your money and give you nothing
has anyone been in contact with them or are they just ignoring people they owe money too

Last edited:
Dispute the transaction with the cc company. I ordered from them and never had a problem.

Sounds like my problem trying to buy some rx7 parts for my rotary engine bike lol. I've been waiting 3 and they don't answer emails and rarely answer the phone

here are just some of the peoples coments that they have riped off
"Wil Powell
Requesting information on an order placed Aug 9 2012. Please respond within the next 24 hr to avoid any legal from being taken."

"David Johnson
MAYBE ANSWER THE PHONES OR RETURN MESSAGES OR EVEN SEND OUT THGE ORDERS THAT ARE PLACED"

"Matthew Guay
Ordered my stuff weeks ago, still have not gotten parts and get voicemail everytime i call."

so its not just happening to me and there are lots more just like these comments

Sounds like customer service doesn't exist at that vendor, sorry for your trouble but posting it keeps others from the same situation. Thanks.

They are probably swamped. Riding season is here, I'm sure they are being inundated with orders. I called them in November and got them on the phone several times. Got my order Pronto. Weird it happens to some and not others.

They use to have great customer service. My guess is that they are taking orders and payments, then having the parts made when they reach a set number of orders to keep the machining costs down. Having one-off or low number of items machined is very expensive. In addition, they may not want to get stuck with non-moving inventory, are experiencing cash flow problems and/or can't or don't want to borrow capital. ***They are using the customers credit card charges to capitalize their business.*** Our hobby is a low profit industry. Most business owners have to sell high volume at low profits.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

well looks like they have taken my money .
as there web site is now down as of today it says THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN DISABLED
and all emails sent to there tech department over the last 2 days have been sent back
saying undeliverable .
but there sales department is still taking emails and orders

after all said and done for trusting this seller i did get a refund but by the time i pay paypal fees and transfer of the dollar and waiting nearly 6 months .
i am still short by just under $20 .
i know its not much but its principle of it .
for all the stuffing around ,cost of phone calls(that all went to message)
the long wait for anything to happen i would think they would account for all the fees ect and pay back accordingly .
i shoudn't be out of pocket for trying to buy parts off them that they don't have in stock

PayPal should never charge you to collect a refund, nor should there be any charges for receiving a refund. When someone sends you money and you want to give it back to them, you can click "give refund" or "send refund" something like that I forget what exactly. If you just send them a regular payment back, there might be fees for receiving that. Bottom line, if the situation was handled through proper channels, you should not be short at all.

Back