Ah, Duh, Hi!!

skoorb38

Local time
1:30 PM
I really don't know what to say to begin. I've been around this world a long time and I have picked up a little here and a little there. Though this is my first Motorbike adventure. I have yet to get my little jewel running. I am almost positive it is the magneto or the coil as I have no spark. So as soon as I can figure out how to test these 2 little hot items-cold at this moment- I am hoping to get it running. I recently sold an 1800 CC 2002 Goldwing which I dearly loved:( but alas the cost of keeping it up and keeping it insured was more than my very thin billfold:oops: could swing. So the end of that era brings the beginning of another era in my life.
I can already see from the short time I have looked at this site I am going to like it. Lots and lots of good and sincere info from the gitgo. Thank you for the invite.

hey 38 welcome, there are posts about your tests. sometimes the plug wire and/or plug are ng. auto parts coil wire and plug to start with. the wire just unscrews. good luck. mitch

Back