Aint as good as i once was!

Well who said hub motors cant climb hills. Lmao this is more than a hill & I decided to see if my ebike would climb it.

Long story short: yes the bike will climb it!!!👍
I just ain't got the riding skills like I used too!!!

I decided to try & climb the overpass sides, well the bike has got the power to climb it.

I was on my way up this tall steep sucker! Made it to them 3 cedar trees, which dont look far or steep. But Trust me it is. When I hit a lil dip & bounced up out of the saddle, It was all down hill from there as they say!!!🤣😂🤣Wheels lost traction & the bike washed out from under me.

Well as I'm going over on the bike I decided to get in my Oh 💩💩!! Posistion. Which I tuck up into a ball & roll with it.

Well that was a bad choice of positions to take, idk how fast I was rolling down this hill. But I think I hit 30mph as I was tucked into a ball.🤣😂🤣

Hind sight I wish I would of just laid flat as I was falling/ going over on the bike.

Well as today being my birthday & a day older & dumber!!🤣😂🤣 I'm still here to talk & laugh about it. View attachment 200527View attachment 200528
Yea, I decided off road was difficult with these 20x4 wheels. Your bike has a lower center of gravity, mine seat high for eaze of pedaling, and it will throw
You down down quick.

Yea, I decided off road was difficult with these 20x4 wheels. Your bike has a lower center of gravity, mine seat high for eaze of pedaling, and it will throw
You down down quick.
Yeah that I've noticed. Also my 35ah tank battery dont help. That thing weighs a ton & is mounted high up on the bike.

Yeah that I've noticed. Also my 35ah tank battery dont help. That thing weighs a ton & is mounted high up on the bike.
I keep my forks locked all the time. We're you standing on the pedal
That caught the tree stump? My last fall at 2 mph slammed me face
down. I was wearing a skate board helmet. I saw stars and had 2 black eyes
for 2 weeks.

I keep my forks locked all the time. We're you standing on the pedal
That caught the tree stump? My last fall at 2 mph slammed me face
down. I was wearing a skate board helmet. I saw stars and had 2 black eyes
for 2 weeks.
No hit a lil dip & the rear shock is actually too stiff for my weight & bounced me up off the saddle. Then the tires lost traction & washed the wheels out from under me. I had my hill climb stance going!🤣😂🤣

We're you standing on the pedal
That caught the tree stump?

That was me
I was riding on a sandy dirt road going about 17 mph and I knew the spot coming up was deep sand so I went into the tall grass to miss the deep sand but I didn't see that tree stump hiding in the grass and my pedal caught it sending me flying over the handle bars right into that pile of sand I was trying to miss :LOL: Yeah, I did a classic face plant into the sand, but my helmet caught most all of it
Lucky me too because my helmet got some mean scratches on it
DSCF0211.JPGDSCF0208.JPG

Nothing like a tumble in the weeds to feel alive. Glad you're ok. I always keep my pedals at 9/3 o'clock hoping they don't catch on something. Many times, I've had a lower pedal catch on stuff when one of them is at 6 o'clock. If you can't see into the vegetation assume there's a big rock in there, a hole, barb wire etc.

Back