All it needs is pedals (or maybe not-lol)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by just for kicks, Aug 5, 2007.

1. I had thought about making a power wagon from one of those yard wagons to start with then add a pedal setup (recumbent style) and a motor but after seeing THIS I just have to get one of these Trail Ripper quads or make something like it. :D

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

cool vid
    I think I would kill myself on one of those...but it would be a fun way to go !!!
    :cool::cool::cool:

3. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Do they come stretched or do they offer a legs extension?

4. Even my wife liked that vid.I told her that that thing has more suspension travel than her 350 raptor.

I dont know if they make stretched ones or not but then thats what sawzall's and wire welders are for.

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

I agree, making it your own is half the fun !
    :cool::cool::cool:

6. I wonder what they used for the springs? If I could get some of those I could easily make/buy the rest.
    I think I'd want some slightly larger tires though.I'm amazed that it goes as good as it does and at only 80lbs.

Speaking of fun and making things yourself, I have to go out and weld up a rack mount for the wife's old mountian bike project(big mess most likely).

7. JIM H, these guys look to be as big as me and they fit on it but yes it looks goofy.These would be fun to race indoors in the winter for something to do, they already have mini bike (50cc+) races around here in the winter.

8. I suppose I'm to big to ride this now but it would be fun to motorize it.

9. Herrmanator8

Herrmanator8 Guest

i think i'll pass ont the $1300.00 but it shure looks fun.

jon

10. Looks like FUN!

11. minibiker

minibiker Guest

im gonna build me onna those little 4 wheelers i just gotta get $$ for materials