always wear pants!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Jul 27, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

its been said a million times but i learned it the hard way. i was trying to look cool, by swinging my leg over, while moving and siting on the seat.all good. well i go to stand up on the one pedal, as i go to do that cool jump off move and boom the exhaust gets me. the nurse next door said i should to go to the er, but i didnt want to sit in the hospital, at 10 at night. so i go in, spray this spray that i found in the medicine cabinet that said dulls pain itch and swelling hospital grade, and after 20 mins it stops hurting. but lemmie tell ya that hurt!!!!!! i will ALWAYS wear pants from now on..:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Ouch!

Pants are always a good idea. Even Mickey
    Mouse wears 'em! :p

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  3. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Ah thats just a bug bite! Try scraping your skin on the road for 50 ft then youll wished you were wearing pants. Have mommy kiss it and itll be better.

4. cruiser66

cruiser66 Guest

A fine example of a classic pipe burn. May not look like much, but they can flare up because the meat under the burn has been cooked and may become infected. If the pain starts intensifying, you may need antibiotics. Happened to the wife a few years ago while riding my GS1000. She switched to pants after she burned herself the second time in the same day. Good luck.

5. astring

astring Member

pipe burn, but also road rash

6. Simonator

Simonator Guest

I don't wear pants in the summer. I be careful on my bike. No problems yet.

7. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Did it smell like barbecued meat?

I've been wearing shorts for days and other than a wrench bruise near the vital junk area, all good here!