Am I crazy?

fastboy9

Local time
3:52 PM
I can remember reading a thread about a guy (Eastern European I think) who had made the ultimate speed happy time bike. He had put a reed cage, adapted it to liquid cooled, massive carb, expansion chamber. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. This thread was a very old one.

I have been searching all the old threads for hours trying to find it and cant seem to locate it anywhere. Am I crazy or was this actually made? Does anybody remember what I'm talking about? This bike though it was awesome!

Somebody help! Do you know the one I'm talking about?

Thanks!
Fastboy

Yes! Yes! thats it! thanks a lot, have been looking for this for soooo long! wow its barely recognisable, wish I had the tools and expertise to build something like this :(.
Thanks srdavo!

M.A.B. or motorcycle

Cool bike! To me theres a line where a mab becomes a motorcycle, Im not sure where that line is but its there. I enjoy seeing the creativity alot of folks here have put into their bicycles. I think its cool the way they turn out and the simplicity of the design. Motorcycles are cheap if you want 1 if its a few years old but to me a mab is in its own class and has a cult following. Anyways just a thought................................

Back