Amanda Wienckowski murder cover-up update

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Feb 9, 2012.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

You may recall Amanda was a friend of mine here in the Buffalo area? I can't believe that this is still going on as Buffalo tries it's hardest to cover-up her murder. Imagine this being your relative?

There will be a huge development announced in Amanda Wienckowski's case on the Kathy Weppner show Saturday (11th) at noon. You can listen live here: http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WBEN

Thanks for all of the support!

Trying to give a working hyper link www.player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WBEN

One of those should work, if not enter it into your browser!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. machiasmort

Just wanted to bump the thread, it's comming on very soon (next couple minutes)

3. machiasmort

You could call in 716-803-0930

4. machiasmort

Mention Motoredbikes .com! :)

5. CroMagnum

CroMagnum Member

There's a lesson in this - don't be a heroin addict and prostitute and the chances you get murdered on the street go way down.

6. machiasmort

While I agree w/ your statement, I disagree w/ how it applies to her case.

She was clean for several weeks prior her death as mandated by a suboxone clinic she was set to attend.

City of Buffalo has no proof at all that she was a prostitute (she had no record), they merely victimized a victim by refusal to investigate.

GHB was found in her body. Seems Buffalo let a few rapists and murders walk free. How do you defend that Magnum?