amanda wienkowski cc thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by give me vtec, Feb 4, 2011.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

if it was my daughter, i would have already taken the guy to guy to my favorite moutain spot and questioned him myself... screw the cops.

thats not my point.... in the age nancy grace 24 hour news service on missing people, we have become desensitized to this sort of thing. we hear about legitamate tragedies like a truly innocent little 8 year old girl gets snached in a park. there is little emotion left for a story like this... it kinda sounds like she got herself into it. why should i feel sorry for her... actions have consequences. ive known girls like that... its not hard for my imagination to fill in the blanks, maybe she had it coming. there most certainly could be information that we dont have. information that could make you feel less than sympathetic. maybe she took the ghb herself and over doesed... its extremy possible.

there has to be a reason the local pd and district attorney are not putting effort into this... kinda like when a prostitute gets raped and murdered. did the police know her? does she have a criminal history?

i do feel sorry for the family.... to a caring family i couldnt imagine a more horrific loss..... my sympathy goes out for them. i do hope they get the truth, i cant think of anything worse than not knowing what happened to your little girl.

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

had it coming?what would your daughter have to do to have that coming?
  3. give me vtec

Ummmmmm... I would say going to some crazy racist black guys house with the intent to trade sex for drugs would qualify.

Did you read that letter? I would be horrified to learn my daughter even knew a person like that.... Let alone it being the last known place she was seen alive.
  4. give me vtec

Wait a minute... Did you read the article... Or are you just pulling a simple Simon and rushing to judgement w/out any further research or details?
  5. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

The only one I see "rushing to judgment" in this thread is you, vtec. On a tissue of supposition you condemn a young girl to death?

A good christian, I guess.
  6. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

LOL, imagine me agreeing with Simon!

Look it, She had no criminal record, PERIOD!

There is no proof that she was at that sh1thole on her own free will given the GHB!

Yes, she had an opiate problem, although no conviction, her family admits this as do I. I was a good friend of hers.

If she had to resort to turnning tricks, take a good look at the pictures... Do you think she'd have to be with a gorilla on the East side?

The whole happening was a set-up, I'm convinced. If somebody took care of the animals tomorrow the way they'd like, the truth would never come out.

It's plain to see that somebody higher up is covering this up, you should research the case before spewing garbage!
  7. give me vtec

All I have to go on is the article... And what mort says. I read all of the available information before I formed my opinion, more than you did for beck I can assure you. Can you really ask any more of me? Should I just blindly follow you guys and cry for somebody I didn't know, who was trading drugs for sex when she was murdered... Because mort said he didn't believe the story and somebody was covering something? Do i not get to have my own opinion, I guess i just have to agree with you guys... Or I'm not a "good Christian"? Yeah right.

I guess you guys just never knew somebody like this... I have and i know how girls like that act. What you guys are doing is projecting your optimism and sympathy on the situation instead of looking at the facts as presented.

Just because mort knew her and she was cute does not change the fact that she didn't value her body or her life enough to make the right choices with it.... And if she didnt, why should i. Regardless of what mort says she had an opiate problem and she was in a place where she was around people that would be willing to rape and murder.... She chose both.... We live in a cause and effect world, Therefore she had to suffer the consequences of her actions.

Let me ask you this, do you guys feel this sympathy and sorrow everytime you hear a prositue dies... Or just this one because there is a picture with a cute face and she knew mort personally? Would you guys feel better if she contracted hepatitis or HIV from the drugs or the sex... Therefore dying a slow miserable death... Would she deserve that death any less? How about if I got sloppy drunk and killed myself in a car.... Would you feel sorry for me? Tell me this, What is supposed to separate this event in my head from all the other dead prostitutes I see on cops or on the news???

How about if I just randomly posted that article by itself and asked you guys to feel sorry... Would you?

I deleted my post in the general area because I didn't want the controversy over there. I should have left it up because it explained my position a little more clearly. I should say again that I feel sympathy for the parents. For a caring family, i couldn't imagine a more horrifying thing. I sincerely hope they find what they are looking for and I will pray for it. I sincerely couldn't imagine not knowing with certainty what happened to my little girl.
  8. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Vtec.....there was and still are unsolved cases in this area of prostitutes being killed and dumped at the side of the road. Yes some are the typical crack girls. The problem is, no matter what you think of them, no matter how bitter or callous you are, there still is a man in a yellow semi with the capability to kill at will and go undetected. So while you say she brought it on are no better than the man or men who left her in the dumpster.
  9. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

10. give me vtec

Right... Me saying the prostitue was negligible and contributed to her own demise puts me right up there with a mass murdering semi truck driver.

Lol... Do you really believe that? Or do you just say retarded things without thinking, because it sounded good while you were typing?
  11. give me vtec

For the record Stanford... I'm not bitter or calloussed. I would say desensitised is a better word, and if you want to blame somebody... Blame people like Nancy grace who broadcast this stuff 24/7.
  12. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

That was in responce to your dumbassed remark:
    I did not put you up there with blaming the victim (does not matter if it was a prostitute) and not caring about who did it put you there.

You have to be either an idiot, or one who does not care that a human being is out there who left another human in a dumpster. Either are no more a benifit to society than the ones who did it.
  13. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Sure......blame really have to have a head full of mush to blame TV.

Why dont we blame the roadrunner cartoons, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, John Stewart, or any other radio TV personality while we are at it.
  14. give me vtec

Another retard comment... My opinion on this matter has little to nothing to do with my value or contribution to society. If you want to gauge my value to society you should start with all the people I give free mechanic work to.

For the record... Did I ever say the killer wasn't responsible, or I hope he doesn't get caught?

Nope... So don't make assumptions.
  15. give me vtec

I'm not going to argue with you just to argue... Frankly you are not intelligent enough to make it fun.
  16. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned showed a lot of concern there over the issue.

Read the article again. That is all you say you have to go on. To me the main thrust was the lack of investigation because she was deemed one who overdosed after trading sex for drugs, and the investigation stopped. Just like you have done here. You concentrated on her and her choices and you have not said anything of the horror that someone left her in a dumpster.

You are very hypocritical to get onto Simon for badmouthing Beck while you do the same to Nancy.

Not arguing to argue.....but you are the one who keeps pointing at the vitim in the case and not anything else.
  17. give me vtec

Yeah right... Another retard post.

I watch Nancy grace, and olberman, and maddow.... Just as i am currently reading the communist manifesto. As an inteligent person I actually listen/read/watch the opposing thought... Then form my opinion based on what I digested. I like to know as much information that is available as possible.

Simon watched some snip it's on the opposing networks of beck... Then made his opinion. Did he watch beck in any appreciable length that would enable him to make an educated opinion on the matter... Nope.

He saw a few edited clips and then proceeded to call him a "clown".

Therefore I got a new phrase in my Lexicon... Don't simple Simon the issue.
  18. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

My, my my - such an enlightened and INTELLIGENT approach you display.

First, I simply do not believe that you in fact do actually do any "due diligence" investigation of any topic or personality you are not in agreement with - which is of course just my opinion.

Much like your opinion of my due diligence in regards to Beck, or Olberman, or Stewart, or Limbaugh, or Savage, or any of the rest of the radio/tv talk show menagerie. Which opinion is formed entirely from a few snippets of anecdotal remarks of mine regarding such persons, and is accordingly worth exactly what it costs - nothing.

Second, unlike yourself, I do not present myself as being a believer in any faith based system of thought, morality, philosophy, or justice. In fact, I eschew that entire approach to any question. Whereas you claim to be a "christian", which is normally considered to mean that you are a follower of the tenets of the teaching of Jesus Christ. Now, how did that man treat prostitutes? How did that man regard the socially outcast, the lowest of the low, the pariahs of his society and times?

Well,if the supposed eye-witness testimonies are to be believed, he treated them with compassion, with love, with gentle acceptance of them as valuable human beings who had worth. Not as despicable objects of scorn deserving of callous murder and casual discard in the rubbish like a rotted piece of meat.

Christian? You are no christian, for your own words convict you.

19. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

A) I wish that is all it was between us, was her looks. I stand before God himself and say, My Lord she was pretty while looking at the pictures. That's just not what it was all about Brother, I swear to God upon it!

B) Yes I would feel bad for you Tec. Life is life Brother. I have respect as a Christian for everything Great and small. She fought with me over a fly in my apartment and laughed as she let it out the door (like she did a good deed as I stood with News Paper in hand)!

C) yes, I should be getting better info for you guys, and I'll try to post another link with notes on Garner. This guy should not have been out of jail to begin with inorder he meet Amanda, wait till you see for yourself. It's obvious somebody is looking out for him.

I've got no reason to lie. Just because your an addict, doesn't make you a bad person. 75% of the time maybe, she was gold tho...
  20. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned