An Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pcwatson1, Mar 7, 2010.

1. pcwatson1

pcwatson1 New Member

Greetings Everyone!

I am obviously new here so here is a short bio:

I am currently working for an electrician and have about a 1.5 mile commute to our shop. I have been wanting to get a motorcycle for quite a while but being as I am saving to go back to college this fall, I don't exactly have the money for one. Then I came across an ad for a motorized bicycle. After doing some looking I decided that a motorized bicycle might just be the ticket. I have done quite a bit of looking around and kind of have in mind what I might want so I was going to run it by some more experienced riders to get some feedback. I am going to post that in another thread to try to keep things somewhat orderly. You guys have a great forum and it has been really informative. Can't wait to get on my feet.

Here is a build idea I had some questions about:
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010

2. ElMicNip

ElMicNip Member

3. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

4. pcwatson1

pcwatson1 New Member

Hey Lazieboy, Sweet bike. I really like the paint job. I don't have a bike or a motor yet. I posted the build idea that I have in mind on another thread. The address is at the bottom of my first thread.
  5. Lazieboy

Lazieboy Member

Free Bike

Hey i got my bike for free someone was throwing it out so i snaged it and refinished it. You should look around your neiborhood for a neglected bike burried in weeds and see if you could get it. Also check around dumpsters by appartments. Might save you some money if your lucky.
  6. pcwatson1

pcwatson1 New Member

I live in a pretty small town so most of what you find in the junk piles and in the weeds is really junk, but thanks for the idea. :)