Another Motorbiker

Gnildir

Local time
10:14 AM
Hiya guys, I've been here lurking around in these forums, and need to get this 'intro' stuff done...

I have a 66cycle engine mounted on a nice red frame, what else can I say?

I live up here in beautiful Castle Rock, Washington, right off of the Cowlitz River (yes, I did say Castle Rock, and the STP, (Seattle to Portland) bike ride's route is just right on the end of my driveway) http://www.cascade.org/EandR/stp/) and also a beautiful route to see Mt. St. Helens starts out from Castle Rock.

Oh yes... I grow dahlias for cut-flower and show, and I do sell tubers to customers. I am also a hybridizer for dahlia flowers.

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you've got a pretty good riding neighborhood. There's a few Washingtonians here that are pretty accomplished MB people. If you're anywhere near them, they'll be handy to know.

Welcome Gnildir from ENO (Down Under)..Hope you dont live in the big white house with the dome on the roof..If you do you could probably look at some Legislations and tweak a few...Lots of info and experienced builders here (not me though)..These guys built it for me, I just had to do the hands on bit..Welcome..ENO

Back