Another Newb checking in

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mojoruss, Dec 22, 2007.

1. mojoruss

mojoruss Guest

Hello all: Great site with a really fine signal to noise ratio.. I have been dreaming of "going powered for a few years now, but have always gotten sidetracked due to one thing or another.. After finding this site a few months ago, and lurking obsessively, I could not stand it any longer:grin:, and so, here's another new member.... I currently walk of take busses to wherever I need to go.. I have been living without a vehicle for nearly 15 years.. Gave away a nice 320-I BMW as a matter of fact, when I decided to stop driving...I'm not exactly a tree-hugger type, but I just got tired of all the fees, red tape and general hassle and expense that owning and operating a car entails... Through these non motored years, I kept telling myself I might just get a scooter, but then always decided not to because of licensing and insurance yadda, yadda... A couple of years ago, I stumbled onto the GEBE site and became stoked as I happily learned of a way to putt about at around 30MPH and get over 100MPH:shock:!! What finaly got me to sign on here was the completely transparent honesty that the members show.. The exchange between Chris and Augi just clearly demonstrated to me how much of a sort of "community" can be found here... Well, as Christmas approaches and the cold wind howls, I'll bid you all farewell and Happy Holidays....P.S. This is surely a cool forum!!!!!

2. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc, and Happy Holidays. :cool:
  3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Glad you joined the tribe. Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!
  4. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

hey mojoruss! thanks so much for the comments as to how things work around here! thanks to augie & the moderators! we love it!! welcome to madness!
  5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!
  6. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard
  7. beast775

beast775 Guest

xmas welcome

welcome youll enjoy it here:shock:eek:w ya merry xmass
  8. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  9. ChrisHill

ChrisHill Guest

Welcome to MBc.
    You're gonna love it in here.
  10. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  11. kenspice

kenspice Guest

Welcome! and I'd like to overnight you a hot chocolate for Cristmas on behalf of the forum- you just pay the shipping fees, furnish the cup and pour in the hot water.. lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2007
  12. mojoruss

mojoruss Guest

Hey kenspice: I went to our church-sponsored gathering yesterday.. When I waklked in, I was offered a cup of coffee, but they had run out of sugar and creamer. When I asked for a cup of hot chocolate instead, I was told they were out of that as well....Maybe I'll just have to take you up on your offer:smile:------------ mojo
  13. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

welcome to Mbc!!!