another oddball to add to the stable...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by uncle_punk13, Dec 18, 2007.

1. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Well When I should be building and documenting my new GEBE project, or doing something constructive on the Whizzer, Happy time, or Island hopper, I was goofing around finding things like my new toy on craig's list...
    Looks deliciously tempting; dangerous, doesn't it? Livin' life full throttle my friends!
    heheheh...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Wow. That's an accident looking for a place to happen. Can you say "road rash"? I don't have enough pain killers to even try something like that.
    Best of luck to you though. :)

Jim

3. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Man I'd have to have one of those Sumo Wrestler Suits along with full goalie gear and 2 helmets on before I ride that. I might have in my teens but now the injures just hurt too much and for too long. LOL

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

yuppers.... I don't "heal up" very quick, like I used to. :lol:

HANG ON, Rif!!!!! ( to...uh..... something ?? ) :lol::lol::lol:

5. beast775

beast775 Guest

cool

that is wicked!:cool:..knee pads elbow pads helmet for the first ride:-/hahahaha

6. jraice

jraice Guest

More like full motorcycle leathers ;)

I have ridden many a longboards (skateboards) and would have a blast on that thing!

I have ridden carve boards (ride slalom style like your surfing a wave), just cruised, even done downhill skating (full bent over tuck flying down the hill even faster then these bikes go)... But being able to get some speed without pushing, while on the flats would be a blast and being able to ride UPhill would be awesome...

I am sure it has brakes also, one of the scariest parts of longboarding (mostly the downhill racing) is stopping or slowing for a corner, it takes some nuts to balance on a plank of wood, inches from speed wobbling, with one leg on and one foot weighted on the pavement trying to burn off some speed ;)...

Fun times, fun times...

7. Simonator

Simonator Guest

8. minibiker

minibiker Guest

my brother has one like in the first picture the only problems are the speed wobbles and sometimes it stops and you dont. the kid can do a donut on that thing like you wouldnt believe :D

9. The guy that introduced me to the happy time motors had one of these.

He sold it when he broke his collar bone and was in hospital for a week or so. :shock:

10. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

You guys are all wimps. I'd ride that thing anywhere (on water or at least a soft snow). :p:lol::grin::rolleyes:

11. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I had it running for about 5 minutes. There's something going on with the gearbox, then the engine quit running. So I'll get into it and fix the gearbox, and hook up the brand new Tecumseh 49cc I've got...
    I was wearing my motorcycle gear (hardshell armor in my riding leather, helmet, etc.) when I tested it. It's kinda scary, but fun! The speed wobbles are gonna be a bear to overcome... LOL:smile: