Another one from Tucson

A

Asz

Hi folks, I figured I should post an introduction. I'm a new rider, just received a bike from Spooky Tooth on Saturday (Pictures here.) I'm generally not that great with mechanical things so be prepared for lots of questions from me. :) I look forward to learning a lot of things about the bits and pieces that make these bikes work! Hopefully I can even get up to snuff and build my own. :)

Welcome to the group. It's not as hard as we mechanically challenged make it out to be. Saying "I built this" (with a lot of help from MBs.com ;) )makes the work and the ride a blast.

Welcome to MBc.

All the information you need is here. Use the search feature to find what you need and Read Read Read.

Last edited:
Welcome, and definately everything you'll need to know (and then some!) is here to get you on the road, and to keep you rolling!
Have fun!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I've seen quite a few motorbike users cruising down Broadway and Swan, I was jealous before but now I get to be one of them. ;)

I've seen quite a few motorbike users cruising down Broadway and Swan, I was jealous before but now I get to be one of them.

Me, too. All that new pavement and wide bike lane on Broadway is the greatest!

Back