Another one from Tucson

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Asz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Asz

Asz Guest

Hi folks, I figured I should post an introduction. I'm a new rider, just received a bike from Spooky Tooth on Saturday (Pictures here.) I'm generally not that great with mechanical things so be prepared for lots of questions from me. :) I look forward to learning a lot of things about the bits and pieces that make these bikes work! Hopefully I can even get up to snuff and build my own. :)

2. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc Asz !
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  4. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to the group. It's not as hard as we mechanically challenged make it out to be. Saying "I built this" (with a lot of help from ;) )makes the work and the ride a blast.
  5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Nice bike! Welcome to the group!
  6. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc.

All the information you need is here. Use the search feature to find what you need and Read Read Read.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2007
  7. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Welcome, and definately everything you'll need to know (and then some!) is here to get you on the road, and to keep you rolling!
    Have fun!
  8. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Welcome asz.
  9. Asz

Asz Guest

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I've seen quite a few motorbike users cruising down Broadway and Swan, I was jealous before but now I get to be one of them. ;)
  10. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Me, too. All that new pavement and wide bike lane on Broadway is the greatest!
  11. bobcaller

bobcaller Guest

Welcome to the group!! This is an indispensable resource for all those looking to motorize their bikes!