Another one from Washington

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Victor, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Victor

Victor Guest

Looks like motor bicycles are popular in Washington. It would be really cool if we could all get together at a bicycle swap meet or show. I enjoy building the bikes. Are there any big bicycle shows in this area?

Thanks
    Victor
    [/code]

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

welcome to the Mbc, Victor...yeah, it seems we're growing in numbers up here 8)

wait a bit, someone will chime in with info about the bicycle swap-meet in seattle, end of march i think. we might be able to organize a ride for afterwards :)

3. etheric

etheric Guest

Welcome. I'd love to be in Washington with y'all right now, I absolutely love it's wilderness.

4. Barret

Barret Guest

Well, I'd love to be at a swap meet as well, and considering I live in the next state east of Washington, it normally wouldn't be a problem. BUT....my wife is due with our second child in exactly three weeks, and the end of March is a time when time itself is extremely precious to me!

Have fun...I'll try to make it next year!

5. Wheels

Wheels Guest

Welcome Victor, look forward to hearing about the adventures of the Northwest.

wheels

6. psuggmog

psuggmog Guest

Welcome Victor from another Washingtonian.

7. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!
    I cruise in Tacoma, How about yerself?
    The vintage bike swap is: :[​IMG]
    I'm still hopeing us Washington folks can have a get together at/after the swap...
    I think it would be neat to have a sort of (loose) 'regional get-together'
    Later fellas

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

9. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I think that would be great!
    I don't really know the roads around that area, but let's see what we can do, I know a few of the local Whizzer guys, let me get in touch with them and go from there...

10. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hello northwest; gebe rider in north bend

11. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

BSA

12. graucho

graucho Active Member

13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

here check this out...

hello and welcome to MBc! here is the latest here in washington... http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10542 hope you can come? good luck and happy motoring!