Another Pennsylvania new member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RdKryton, Nov 6, 2007.

1. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Hello all.
    I think I found a home. I have a 1951 Columbia 3 Star that I am restoring and installing a 48cc 2 stroke engine kit on it . My brother has 2 motorized bikes too. I am waiting for my new toy to arrive. I just purchased a 2005 Whizzer. I will spend a lot of time searching the forums to try to answer the mountain of questions that I have about the Whizzer. I will do my best to follow the forums rules so I can make friends and learn. This is just the site I have been looking for. Thanks

Jim

2. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Well Jim, if it's info and minds alike, Yep, you found the right place.
    Welcome
    Doc

3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc. From the Giant Side of Texas!

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

5. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

6. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome!

7. welcome from Harrisburg pa!!!! There are a great bunch of guys & a wealth of information here!

8. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Happy to have you with us.

9. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'm really going to like it here.

10. Egor

Egor Guest

Welcome - You will love the Whizzer they are very stable and have good brakes. You will need to remove the spacer in front of the carb first off, that is there to make it legal to sell. Look in the tech stuff and find out how. Have fun Dave

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

heya...i finally made it to your intro...it's like deja-vu all over again, i just replied to a new member's post, also from PA and also riding a whizzer. made me do a double-take, i thought i'd gotten lost for a moment there :confused: :lol:

yup, i do believe you're gonna have a good time on the 'board, there's some cool peeps here, no doubt. looks like we have one more, now :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

12. welcome from harrisburg !!!!!!!!!!!

13. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Wow. More people saying hello. This is great. Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

14. Another Harrisburg motor-bike person?

Hello fellow ghetto-dwellers from the bastion of Italian Lake! I knew this town had some crazies, but now they are coming from the woodwork! Welcome, welcome, and happy riding.

15. noah

noah Guest

Welcome!:smile: