Any help with motorizing a trike?

jnp2whls

Local time
7:09 AM
I've been using the sight for information lately and decided that I should introduce myself. I own a hand built TI 3-speed, Raleigh 10 speed, BikeE, and an EZ3. Due to a shoulder and head injury a long time ago in the military, coupled with age, I'm using the bents a lot more. I really want to go on a long slow trip this spring and part of summer. I've been researching ways to motorize the EZ3 and am currently building a camp pop up trailer to go on. The trailer seems a little straight forward with no problems, but motorizing the EZ3 has my head spinning. Any suggestions and ideas would be appreciated! Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Neal
jnp2whls

Welcome to MBc. There's a coule of guys here that I think have motorized their EZ3's.

Dave
Thanks for the link. That's the one I saw when I started this whole idea about not killing myself trying my own solutions. the I closed the screen and never found it again using the search options as with my short memory I forgot what topic I used to search. I'm just now getting computer know how as my 28 yo son came to visit for a few months while he relocates and finds an apt. Happy Holidays!
Neal

Back