Any other members in the Tarheel state?

Kdh

Do you have a shop out there in Kill Devil Hills? I get out that way every now and then on the king's business, and I used to head out and chase the ducks with a fellow on Ocracoke.

You really take your life in your hands if you get out on hwy 158/12 on your MB during the tourist season.

You know, it seems like there were a couple of other guys interested in bicycles and motors and making things themselves that set up shop out there in Kill Devil Hills---some pictures in front of their monument and invention would seem fitting.

Do you have a shop out there in Kill Devil Hills? I get out that way every now and then on the king's business, and I used to head out and chase the ducks with a fellow on Ocracoke.

You really take your life in your hands if you get out on hwy 158/12 on your MB during the tourist season.

You know, it seems like there were a couple of other guys interested in bicycles and motors and making things themselves that set up shop out there in Kill Devil Hills---some pictures in front of their monument and invention would seem fitting.

Yeah, I would never ride my MB on the highway!!! I live on Colington Island and its not a problem. The speed limit is 25mph.

Quenton Guenther lives here. He is the owner of EZ motorbike. Maybe thats who you thinking about. I don't really know anyone else thats as into it as he is and its not really a big place.

I have been meaning to take a picture in front of the brass Wright Flyer. It would be extremely cool pic.

Back