Any other Sons of Anarchy fans here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HoughMade, Nov 25, 2009.

1. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

If you haven't seen it- a drama on FX based on an outlaw biker gang...or more properly, "Motorcycle Club" in northern California.

Personally, I think it is great drama, well written, great acting....not for the kids, though. Deals with the complexity of the good guys not being that good, the bad guys being really bad and the struggle to do right...if you can figure out what that is.

It's on Hulu if you don't have FX.

I'm thinking of starting a Motorbike Club- "Second Cousins of Anarchy, Once Removed"

SCAORMBCVO "Second Cousins of Anarchy Once Removed Motored Bike Club Valparaiso Original"

Instead of "Men of Mayhem", I think we would be "Men of Mild Annoyance".

2. bbb

bbb Member

Didn't think i would like the show but i have watched them all since early in the season.

3. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Im addicted to it and the season is almost over!:ack2:

4. spad4me

spad4me Member

Oh yea !
    a point oh one per center.

Lookie Lou there goes a .01 per-center put putting off into the sunset.

Reminds me of an old club called the FYJIMO

Fork
    You
    Jack
    I am
    Moving
    Out

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  5. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Great show, I like it also... Nice to see something with a little bit of a plot to it...

Certainly mirrors real life in some circles out there, I'm sure!

6. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

No matter how bad people are...you can make them the good guys by introducing white supremists. Looks like all the secrets are out now and they can concentrate on taking care of L.O.A.N.

7. machiasmort

It will be a good one! I was never one for soap operas either! I bet they kill the two slime in jail and thats how it ends!

8. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Zobelle, Weston and some of their punks are gonna get wacked. The daughter, Polly will probably get away(Jax has a problem killing girls) or at least "TheSons" wont do her. But I think we're in for a shocker....one of the Sons is gonna buy it too....but who???? Just a feelin.:jester:

How about Tara going all "Gemma" on the hospital admin. b!tc#....go Tara!!!!

9. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Let the girls beat up on the girls...I know Gemma can hold her own...and we now know Tara can too (great stuff!!!)

Loved that last episode. Can't wait for next week's 90 minute finale!!!!

10. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Sons on tonight..one of the few TV shows I watch...Is that 90min finale supposed to be on tonight or next week?? down here says 1 hour episode tonight at 10

11. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Should be tonight! They've talking about it on the radio this morning- a local/sindicated radio guy I listen to (Mancow, if you've heard of him) plays a Nomad from SOA Washington and has a short scene.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  12. machiasmort

I got in there before the airing!!! Bet they kill the guy's who raped Gemma... Jail, heck or high water won't keep them safe!

13. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

probably do a little knife work on their jewels first...

14. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

A little hanging on the cliff..till next season........

15. machiasmort

WTF, How could they just end the season like that???

I see a biker funeral comming up, next season for prospect (Zack)...

Does anybody ever remember seeing a killing in a movie, like the way they got Weston??? Seems familure to me for some reason...?

Maybe the Republican Party will pay Palin off and she'll be Clay's new ole' lady, LOL!

16. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Seen alot of guys done in the $hi##er....its pretty holywood, but cool. The prospects name is/was "SACK" as in Half Sack. Gonna miss him too! I hate to be left hanging, but the ending was good. Did we notice how touchy Hale was being with Tara....and of course the shot of Unser's hand on Gemma's knee. Cant wait till next season!

17. bbb

bbb Member

The Mayans have much cooler bikes than the sons.

18. Youngbird

Youngbird Member

Im "guessing" this is because the Mayays are the BAD-BAD Guys and SAMCRO are the GOOD-BAD GUYS. Mayans are riding real old skool iron, Indian Larry stuff representing the true outlaw and the SONS need to be portrayed as a bit more conservative in keeping with the "keepers of Charming" role they've been assigned in the series. So yeah, Im diggin on the MAYANS scooters too!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009