Any word on the new BMP company?

darwin

Local time
5:29 PM
Did he raise the required funds? Any news at all? I was hoping he could make a go of it. We need more choices in this hobby.

Golly, I had no idea. I thought BMP was just a mythical legend.

After all I've learned here, and owning a BMP FD, they are nothing special, most FD's are cookiecutter deals.The BMP has the weight problem, not to mention the bearing closest to the bell wore out rather fast.If anybody makes one that's honeycombed (to lose the weight) I may be interested again.

I didn't see any info if the chain drive option would be available w/the f/d kit. If that comes true then I'll order one. I want the versatility that offers in one kit.

Personally I don't invest in a co unless I know the owner and the business plan. Basically that's what's being asked for to restart this co because no product currently exists. If folks want to invest their money on faith more power to them. I don't operate that way. In the last 5 years I've spent at least 5k on this hobby and am familiar with a lot of products. Doesn't cost anything to wish someone success in their endeavor.

Back