ANYbody knows MB clubs from NYC?

I am definitely still interested

my major concern is the fact that were not all from the city and meeting up will be hard to accomplish. im from the bronx ny and i can make it prolly as far as queens and almost long island. Another thing my machine isnt exactly ilegal..Just yet. I have an electric bike right now but im adding a gas engine soon. BTW yes i know this is a really late reply/post.

Hey you could call the club " Logan's Run "
since you will be running from the man !!!
or the 70's si fi flick of the same name.

icefire i am from long island. may be we can two up and ride. heck you , logan and me are good enough to form a riding group. i always love riding in groups. a pack of wolves. i hope this tim eyou will reszpond sooner than few months. i am builing my bike tomorrow and it should be done either by tomorrow or by tuesday at the least. if you guys are SERIOUS i'll even get us set up as a real club, shirts, patches and pins wll be on me for three of us. RIDE ON RIDE ON!!!

icefire i am from long island. may be we can two up and ride. heck you , logan and me are good enough to form a riding group. i always love riding in groups. a pack of wolves. i hope this tim eyou will reszpond sooner than few months. i am builing my bike tomorrow and it should be done either by tomorrow or by tuesday at the least. if you guys are SERIOUS i'll even get us set up as a real club, shirts, patches and pins wll be on me for three of us. RIDE ON RIDE ON!!!

Sounds cool... Ill go for it.
BBB

darkdude, Be careful with your riding in Manhattan cops are giving out tickets to REGULAR CYCLISTS everyday. In April of this year they wrote 3,000 tickets to cyclist for going on sidewalks, going down one way streets, running traffic lights, everything a motorcycle has to abide by in regards to traffic rules. In the month of May 3,500 tickets where written for regular cyclists. Don't think you can fly under the radar. I live in the southern tip of Staten Island, here the cops pay no attention to gas bikes or regular bikes. It could get real expensive, and if not registered, they might impound your gas bike, and give you a fine.

Back