anybody notice anything?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gone_fishin, Jan 13, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

anything at all?

2. try1897

try1897 Guest

such as??

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

...ain't telling, you find it :)

4. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

When searching for enigmas, there is collateral damage.

I gave the Indiana rally folks some "sticky prime real estate" to post, while all the Indiana rally info is getting better served over in General Discussion.

So, if you can't solve Augdog's riddle, second place is "bama huffed and puffed and blew that stickyrally away."

:cool:

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I spy, with my four eyes..... :shock:
    sometimes there are larger single ads in the banner at the bottom of the pages.
    CIRCUIT CITY for one. which could mean.....we're in the bigtime!!!
    thats my guess

Dave

6. apratt

apratt Guest

Is it the Volunteer title, didn't notice that before.

7. etheric

etheric Guest

Just the 2 ad changes. And now that it is mentioned, the volunteer title too.
    BTW, I was trying to drum up a little support for the Portland meet and put it out our front doorstep. I think it resulted in at least one (mine) e-mail to Joyce asking for info and inviting her to post(in bama's topic), and I think it may have solidified the event a little for MBc.

What are we looking for Augi ?

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, it wasn't as quick as i was thinking it would be...so the tease isn't really any fun...the hints are in the new forum titles.

MBc has gotten iself some new britches...we are now MotoredBikes.com...no hyphen, same great MBc flavor...

the system'll sorta change itself as things progress, and as tom has time to make the tweaks...

8) 8) 8) speekin' of Tom, i for one have to thank him for & congratulate him on making such a marvelous concept as MBc take life and flourish so doggone quickly 8) 8) 8)

9. Tom

Tom Active Member

Thanks! 8)

10. etheric

etheric Guest

this isn't criticism, but when I look at that url I see "motoredbikes"
    So those "motorized-bicycles" stickers we have are collectable now right?

11. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

yup....maybe we can sell em on ebay someday?

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

no worries, new stuff on the way...

yes, those oldies are very valuable now 8)

13. Tom

Tom Active Member

hahahah yeah. I am going to keep m-b.c around for a while and have it fowarded to motoredbikes.com.

But hopefully the next batch of stickers will be ordeded soon.

14. etheric

etheric Guest

"Motoradbikes" would have been a cool play on words.
    actually, I like motoradbicycles better now that I've spoken them. I enjoy the cycles part alot.....sounds more complete.

15. try1897

try1897 Guest

I still say its an engine... You guys have all done a great job building and running this site . Thanks to Tom though cause I know he works hard on it and doesn't get many thanks. We should all pitch in a buck or two and get him a birthday present for his bike......... T in WV

16. etheric

etheric Guest

Indeed. Thank you Tom.

17. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

ditto :D

18. etheric

etheric Guest

oh yeah, my avatar is now facing opposite direction too. (yeah...it's late..)

19. Tom

Tom Active Member

Thanks guys.... 1/16/07 at 9:30pm... Notice anything else??.... hehehehehhhe

20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

matter of fact, i did. very cool :)