Anybody think this is cool

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by ehbob, Jul 22, 2010.

1. ehbob

ehbob New Member

Had it built almost done, waiting to get it. Should do 65+mph. What you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Is that a jet?!?
  3. ehbob

ehbob New Member

oh ya

pulse jet runs on gas kerosene mix there is enough tank for about a 2 min run.
  4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

5. Will Snow

Will Snow Member

Cool? Yes, and different too. Want see what the end result is. Pretty neat I must say.
  6. MrShorty

MrShorty Member

7. Fulltimer

Fulltimer Member

It does look cool. Be careful though.

8. ehbob

ehbob New Member

watch out

Dont look at them to much or you will end up having to get one.
  9. ehbob

ehbob New Member

The whole build is suppose to be on film. I think it should be on the web soon. I am a Designer and gave overall direction to the Artist that built it. He did an awesome job and is very talented as you can see. He is all over Youtube. It cost some bucks, I had to do it seemed like a excellent way to calm the gas bike obsession. Well maybe not, I am allready thinking about whats next? Kind of scarry.
  10. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Get one of the high thrust microturbine jet engines used in very large RC models.
  11. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Get a motorcycle.
  12. motorpsycho

motorpsycho Active Member

it's a bicycle.
    you wanna go that fast, buy a motorcycle.
    It sure looks cool tho.
  13. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

How many lbs of thrust?
  14. Irish John

Irish John Guest

This is absolutely hilarious and it needs to be taken to the salt flats.
    I love it.
  15. ehbob

ehbob New Member

75lbs of thrust. I work for a bike company and it is more of a vanity piece. It will be shown as a static display. Can anybody guess what kind of bike it is?We have talked about taking to the flats.
  16. ehbob

ehbob New Member

Best part it shoots 6ft flames out the back and its louder than a top fuel dragster.
  17. retromike3

retromike3 Member

Is it a good thing for M.B.s ?

Grated its always fun to watch neat new toys get played with. But the may not be best way you can show the way we handle technology. Since to my way of thinking we are suppose to show how are "little bikes" are simple efficient way to get from one places (like your grandmas house) to another (like church) in a most efficient and earth friendly possible .

Since they don't go very fast we should be working on how practicable and useful they can be. I see motorbicycles as friendly I don't have that same impression about a pulls jet powered bike.

Flashy dangerous wild yes, But sometimes you just want to take it down to the store for some scones. In the best rides I have done on my little motorbicycle I just blend in with the traffic and make the light I miss if I was riding my bicycle. I try not to couplet with the traffic as much as a full displacement motorcycle or a cars its just a bit faster than my bicycle and since I boult it up from parts I am happy just to ride it were it wont be destroyed . For me its my old friend that recently went to the jim and now has gotten into really good shape. So now its time to set up and become a better rider. (I read something about with grate power comes grate responsibility) Ok not so grate power but at least three times as much as my pedal bike.

18. reddbak

reddbak Guest

You mad scientist you...Luv it matey!
  19. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

If my dad sees that he will want me to rig one up to his electric wheel chair
  20. ehbob

ehbob New Member

might need wheelie bars