Anybody try DHEA food suppliment/hormone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Jun 26, 2010.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Seeing as we've got some members, older than I, thought I'd ask. Wondering if it worked for you, how long it took ect. Thanks!

2. fm2200

fm2200 Member

In your "humble opinion" what are the benefits of this DHEA stuff, I would like to know if you are a user of the DHEA.

3. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

DHEA is a substance that stimulates male bodies to create hormones. It will stimulate females also but, just not the right hormones you would want. There's documented reports of girls growing facial hair ect.

Benefits have been rummored to include upping the level of hgh in men, Human growth hormone. This hormone will keep you alive longer, as it does not allow for you cells to die, only grow bigger.

Other effects are a raise in testosterone levels, which has little to do with sex but actually can be a cause of depression in men. As a males body becomes older T levels drop thus causing loss of interest in activities that used to be fun. In example, a younger guy might have used to love working on cars but no longer does once he gets older, ect.