Anyone else here heartbroken?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nhfembiker, Jul 3, 2009.

1. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Ok, I realize this isn't exactly the forum to share life stories in.... but is anyone else here heartbroken?

Because I am, and right about now I'd like to strap cement blocks to my feet and jump into the nearest body of water.

But before I actually do... I thought it might help to know I'm not alone. Has someone stomped on your heart and not had the courtesy to say something to you about it?

C'mon people, we've all been hurt. Here is your place to vent if you feel like it.

(Please don't put me down for starting this... may help out with what I'm trying hard to avoid doing right now).

Feel free to chime right in.

2. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Has been many years for me. I had a few bad ones, and then met the love of my life 14 years ago. She is out there, just have to keep looking :) And as a Paramedic, trained in alot of medical stuff, if you get close to doing what you mention, please call 1-800-273-TALK. Many people have been where you are, some did the right things, and some did the wrong things. I hope you take the right path.

Ed

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  3. jimmyglitter

jimmyglitter Member

heartbroken

happened to me in february. felt exactly the same way. takes time. take it a day at a time. talk to friends about it you can trust or family. the thoughts are the worst. start basic meditation to rest your brain from thoughts but it is your brain trying to work out what happened again takes time. make sure you eat properly and get enough sleep. if not enough sleep get medication to sleep from doctor. eventually you start to work through it. I promise. seek a counsellor/therapist.

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes most of us have been through this very same ((thing))
    more than once for me
    it helps to go to church, pray and talk to God about it

not looking for a fast new date
    but -- church single groups I found to be great
    a little get together once a week
    showed me there was life after

MM

5. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

definitley been through it... met my wife 9 years ago. Been married for two and have a daughter on the way, and I have never been happier. If you go that route then you will for sure never get the chance to find that one person God has in mind for you. I think we go through theese things to make that one person even more special and appreciable. Just like you cannot have day without night... you cannot have happiness without misery.

6. kerf

kerf Guest

nhfembiker, of course it's happened to all of us, I've been married for 37 years so it's been a while for me but been there done that. Trust me, your life isn't over, no matter how sick you feel right now. Find some friends, go see some fireworks tonight and ride that bike tomorrow. Things will work for you, there's somebody out there looking for you right now, they might not know it yet but they're there.

Don't sit at your computer feeling bad, get on with life and you'll find much to feel good about.

7. stude13

stude13 Active Member

buncha weenies

8. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

LOL... she is a girl.

9. kerf

kerf Guest

Stude, I'm shocked, where's that big Marxist heart of yours.

10. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I think we'll have to coin a new term here:

"Don't be such a stude!"

11. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Hey kid,with 3 former wives I've been used as a football. My last wife did call me up 18 years later and tell me she was sorry. Must have been on her mind.

If you give up they win. I'll bet your not that kind of girl!

Steve.

12. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Anytime you hear a statement like that, you have to take it seriously. Have been there and seen that. For one, I would feel a lot better if we got a response back soon.

13. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

Hmmm... lets see,

Love of my life dropped me for my decision to take medical treatment that pretty much saved my life... even though I could (just about) stomach her 'interests'...

And september last year my partner died of cancer at 22 years old...

So I can see where you are coming from NH - its hard - but you pick yourself up and go on.

Oh and did I mention daily verbal and physical abuse - up to and including policec officers - for something I cant help and wouldnt wish on anyone?

If I can do it, then you can, nothing is worth your life

xx

14. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Thank you everyone for your messages. They have made me feel a little better and I really appreciate it. I'm a writer, and true stories involving real feelings have always helped deal with things.

I have loved this guy for a long time. He didn't really let me know him until recently. And now that I know him, I love him even more. He said he felt the same, but didn't really mean it. I think he was hoping for better "packaging" if you catch my drift. I don't think I'm unattractive by any means... but not attractive enough for him. I guess hotties deserve hotties after all.

All my life I've just wanted someone to love me for who I am. I wasn't looking for love when I found him....so I was happy to find such a wonderful person I thought cared. But he doesn't.

I could think of a lot of painful things that would be a lot less painful than this. To make matters worse... a simple message saying goodbye might have made me feel a little better than nothing at all.

15. biken stins

biken stins Member

There are a lot of people here who care about you.
    Been told all things happen for a reason.
    Did not see it that way when was told.
    Think of the other things in you life, try to focus on them.
    Live life, enjoy it to the fullest. It is yours and only yours.
    My guess would be you deserved better. All things happen for a reason.
    God Bless you.

16. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

maybe for the best ??

I know that it sure does not seem so at this time
    but
    maybe for the best
    because any guy or Lady that will not at the very least
    say good bye to the other involved
    or something pleasant anyway
    may not be our life time catch

may just be way more heart break down the road ??
    this can also possibly tell us how they treat others ??

MM

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  17. jimmyglitter

jimmyglitter Member

oh yes

Oh yes, my mom told me. "Nobody on this planet is worth going through what you are going through." That made me feel better as she was right. There is plenty of nice peeps out there beyond this guy. You will see in time.

18. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

actually if you get that motored bike you were wanting.you may find you start feeling better with your first ride.:)

19. kerf

kerf Guest

If anything will catch a guys attention faster then a girl on a bicycle it's a girl on on a motorized bicycle.

20. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

My heart has been broken multiple times, from an ex-wife, family, and friends. It's hard to be sane with all the **** I've been through.

I feel for you bro. Heartbreak sucks. Just keep strong, and keep trying, and you will find some good people out there. They are few and far between, but they exist.