Anyone from Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lowell, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Lowell

Lowell Guest

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Welcome Lowell,

I know I've seen quite a few Vancouverites over the past few months.

AND, I just found out the "Memberlist" can be sorted by location, the "City or Town" being the key sorting factor alphabetically.

3 "Vancouvers" showed up. Hopefully more folks will edit their profiles, add cities/states/provinces, so finding connections is easier.

Again, welcome ! :grin:

3. beast775

beast775 Guest

greetings

victoria bc here.excellent vidz.ive driven quite a few times from vic to dwntwn van.i usually take bike trails and backroads,plus im running a motor.so gotta watch for cops.i usually just go slow and stay invisible plus i hide my propulsion systems very good.welcome youll have fun here.

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc

5. spunout

spunout Member

How-do, Lowell. Welcome to MBc 8) 8)
    Happy :mrgreen:

6. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc Lowell! 8)

7. jerryt

jerryt Guest

Welcome Lowell,
    Nice to have you here. Maybe you'll stir up interest in electric bikes with your expertise.

8. Vancouver_Noob

Vancouver_Noob New Member

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!

9. Vancouver_Noob

Vancouver_Noob New Member

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!