Wanted Anyone got a Tanaka pf-3300 (32cc) to sell?

Low have you considered the HS 37cc 4stroke from livefastmotors? Should be a great little motor and the price is right.

Darwin,
Thanks again...
I would definitely go the HS route if I dont get the Mitsubishi TLE33 off Viza that I just ordered.
I placed the order & their website shows they take Paypal, but no Paypal option to click on.
I chose the send money order/check option & requested Viza send me a Paypal invoice or to give me an address to send the funds via Paypal.
No reply yet...
-Lowracer-

I'm beginning to wonder about this Viza Motors site?
I called twice today & it goes straight to vm.
I emailed 4 times over the past few days & got no reply.
Glad I didnt actually send them any money yet (or ever)
The HS is looking better & better but may also look for a Honda GX35 for just a bit more $$.
-Low-

Last edited:
I emailed Viza back & told them to cancel my order.
I can't trust an online retailer who doesn't answer their phones nor reply to emails.
Darwin, There is also an HS 31cc for sale on the Live Fast website for $5.00 less
Anyone know which engine runs smoother between the 31cc & 37cc?
I own a HS 31cc now & its pretty slick, but has a little vibration at low rpm's under load.
The Honda GX35 engine is avail @ Small Engine Warehouse for $251.
Is it worth the extra $86 for the Honda?
-Lowracer-

I swapped the engine off one of my MB's to the 'Scooter from Bike Project' just to see how it would run on there.
The engine is a Tanaka 40cc with a poo-poo pipe.
Wow, this scooter was meant to be powered by the Tanaka 40cc.
Now I want another 40cc instead of the 32cc.
The hunt is on...
-Lowracer-

Lowracer, I've been looking at the tanaka 39cc chainsaws on ebay as a possible cheap replacement when my pf4000 needs parts.It may just need a different clutch, or what I'm thinking is it just needs the shoes/clutch-spring swapped.Just a thought.

Back