anyone got motorised bike racing happening?

sorry it took so long to reply, but yeah, let me know when you're in LA. I'll meet you anywhere. I dont have my bike, but ill gladly ride my harley in the dirt.

as for places to ride?

i just went to the Santa Fe Dam and took my harley offroad on the bicycle trails in the forest behind the river. then i got caught by the security and was chased out, so exhilerating, but also scary. it was on my lunch hour, i didnt want to get arrested!

check out the santa fe **** in Irwindale, CA on Google Earth. it really is a cool place to ride, the overhead views you will see prove it.

I am looking to get an off-road motorised mountain bike racing club type thingy going - does anyone know of anything alse like this happening?
I have already seen the spooky toothe race but there must be something else?

I get down to Hobart from Sydney every couple of years.
You are riding in one of the best places in Australia.
Please let me know if you get anything off the ground just in case I'm in Hobart at the time.

Mick

I:D'm down in San Diego and certainly wouldn't mind racing my 4-stroke motorized mountain bike.

this isn't the same style i think you all are talking about, but it is slightly on-topic...and it's a reality in the works :)
MBc @ Bonneville

any time that MBc can help any racing effort, i hope you will feel free to contact us about it :cool:

any one who whants to race me in texas im up for it mopeds here cant keep up in the city or my city to city race i do here

as i say bring it all my city pounder is up for a race every day

Back