Anyone got some motoredbike part or accessories theyd like to trade for my old laptop

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bmoody, Jul 28, 2009.

1. bmoody

bmoody Member

My old laptop is sitting here collecting dust. I figure someone may need it for their kids or browsing the web.

HP NC6000
    1.7GHZ Pentium 4
    1 Gig of ram
    50 gig hard drive
    24x CD burner and DVD reader combo
    Built in modem and ethernet. No wireless unless you put a wireless card in it.
    I have 3 batteries for it. They are pretty weak on holding a charge from the years of use.
    Display has a max resolution of 1024x768

If anyone has some bike part or accessories to trade let me know. I dont need the thing anymore. I'll snap some photo's when I get home from work.

2. augidog

augidog Banned

anything happening with this?

3. bmoody

bmoody Member

Haven't heard anything from anyone.

I'm not looking for much. I just don't need the anymore. I figured it be to use of someone instead of taking up apartment space. I already have an 80cc setup. Just looking for accesories. Maybe a new exhaust pipe. Fenders. Luggage rack. Mirrors. My exhaust seems to leak around the top of the baffle even after I welded it a missed a small spot. Maybe something cool I don't know about.

4. augidog

augidog Banned

if you'll email me a pic or two of your bike & the 'puter, i might have a few things laying around, or i wouldn't mind buying you a fair $-amount worth of new gear you can pick out for yourself.

augidog@netzero.com

5. bmoody

bmoody Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before it got stolen:

[​IMG]

After it got stolen:

[​IMG]

6. augidog

augidog Banned

thanks...

shoot, i don't have anything to help you dress her up.

spare HT parts:
    unused 36T sprocket/rubber wafers/backing straps/no hardware
    unused chain
    used throttle/cable/grips
    used muffler, a bit worse for wear, baffle tube cut, no leaks
    used boost bottle (no tubing or intake "barb")
    MVC-001F.JPG

i'm not trying to cheap you out, this is all i have that applies to your ride...i don't mind if you sit on things for a while and see if some decent offers surface.

7. skjjoe

skjjoe Member

got a tank ?

8. bmoody

bmoody Member

yeah i ordered a tank, a rag joint new grips and a new tensioner.

9. augidog

augidog Banned

bmoody...i've found what i need, so i'll bow out of the running...good luck with the bike.