anyone in or around San Antonio?

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by frameteam2003, Jul 4, 2008.

1. frameteam2003

frameteam2003 Member

would Be nice to orginize a S.A.ride,if we have any motor bicycle builders around this area---sam

2. charlie51bc

charlie51bc New Member

I'd be up for it . Soon as i can build my project.

3. frameteam2003

frameteam2003 Member

great Charley!
    Got mine up and running.
    What kit or bike are you planning on?

4. charlie51bc

charlie51bc New Member

I've got a 80cc two stroke for an old specialized MB that i'm in the midst of.

5. sajoe

sajoe New Member

Count me in. I still have some finish-up work but should be ready soon.

Attached Files:

6. frameteam2003

frameteam2003 Member

SaJoe that cycle truck looks cool! Nice job.
    We really should get-to-gether at BlueStar bicycle and do a show&Ride with all the Sa motorbikes---Jimmy at BlueStar built one too.

7. charlie51bc

charlie51bc New Member

Sounds cool. Mine's running in the break in period.

8. sajoe

sajoe New Member

Where is Bluestar? The Motorcycle shops say go to a bike shop. The bike shops say go to a motorcycle shop so it would be nice to have some place to go! I have only taken short rides around my neiborhood. Right now I am not comfortable with the drive chain but have an idea for chain adjusters. If that doesn't make it better I'll stop at tractor supply and get a new chain and tensioner.

9. frameteam2003

frameteam2003 Member

Bluestar is the Art complex at the intersection of S. alamo and Probant.Blue Star Bicycle has a new shop.Ask or meet Jimmy.
    As far as Tensioners go a skate wheel works good.

10. sajoe

sajoe New Member

I went by Bluestar Saturday. Very cool shop! I got my tension problem fixed but the chain is so bent it still pops so I am going to stop at Tractor supply and get a new one. (I work in Austin so I can stop in San Marcos on the way home) Should be ready for a meet and ride soon. LMK

11. sajoe

sajoe New Member

Chain problem solved! Really it has been fixed for a couple of weeks. I met a lady in my neighborhood who also has a MB she said there is a club and they do meets and rides. I told her to let me know when they meet again.

12. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

Anyone in San Antonio interested in forming a motorized bicycle ride.. it's me and one other person.. we ride weekends and want to join or form a ride

13. Rosie

Rosie New Member

I would but the truth is I need to learn a little more about my bike. .. I ride it to work and back and I just stayed having problems with my carburetor. . It'll be nice to talk to another owner due to the fact I know none here. ..lmk

14. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

I can give u mechanics phone number if u want.its nice to meet ya .. I live and ride on NE side.

15. Rosie

Rosie New Member

Koo I'll take them. .. I pretty much do all the petty maintenence but this is a new problem and I need to learn how to fix it. .. Thanks

16. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

Im Vanessa by the way..mechanics name 210 365 0584 Ram Garcia . where did u move here from

17. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

If u like we can text..2108070058

18. elgallo

elgallo New Member

This is awesome. Are all of you still getting together?
    I would love to join you, and I have a buddy that might be willing to join also.

19. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

Yes here is my number 210 807 0058

20. vperez9193

vperez9193 New Member

Call me when u can....i am Vanessa 210 807 0058