Anyone into LEGAL herb smoking?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nhfembiker, Jul 22, 2009.

1. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Just wondering if there is anyone here who has tried the legal herbs for smoking. I've always been interested in mind expansion and alternative methods of relaxation, and thought I'd try it out. I ordered from a reputable place online yesterday (I won't mention here in case I'm not allowed to), and I'm getting my first order on Friday. I'm a little leary about it, so was wondering if anyone had any experience with it.

The stuff I ordered is called "Mystical Spirit Smoke" which is supposed to be very relaxing, and "Sinicuichi (Sun Opener)" which is a mood enhancer, provides visual stimulation and is also thought to give the ability to recall past events with great clarity.

Has anyone ever tried these or similar products? If so, any tips?

I know there are other ways of relaxing and expanding ones mind, but this is just something I wanted to try. So please don't make fun of me, or put me down -- I'm a sensitive fern :)

Now if only I knew how to roll these things :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Best for your body not to purposely injest any form of smoke. I'm just saying.

3. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

I know, I know. No tar and no nicotine though. Long term effects of ingesting this stuff regularly are respiratory problems, but just trying it...I don't plan on it becoming a regular thing.

4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

So, just saying some more, where would one buy these herbs, purely out of curiousity....:jester:

5. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

nhfembiker-- I didn't plan after my first beer that it would become a regular thing but it became a "can't live without thing" for a few years more than I planned.

Thank God a young lady saw more in me than I did at the time or I would never have stopped. Remember "one is too many and a 1000 are not enough".
    If you don't start you never have to stop.

Steve.

6. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Hopefully I'm allowed to say... got them at the Happy Smoke Shop (happysmokeshop.com). There are other places online to get them, but they all seem to have the same prices so I went with the one that was recommended to me since they have quick customer service and discreet packaging (and even the name that shows up on your credit card account is discreet).

7. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

I definitely appreciate that sentiment. If it was an illegal drug or if there was anything in them that was addictive, I would definitely not do it. Frankly, the stuff is too expensive to do regularly for me.... so that in and of itself will stop me from doing it on a regular basis.

8. azbill

azbill Active Member

there has to be many partakers of 'legal herbs'...
    how else could they afford so many ads in hightimes ? :)

9. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

10. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

might as well buy the illegal kind of herbs... probably better for you. Never know exactly what you are getting with that online stuff. You know exactly what you are getting with the other stuff and it hasn't hurt anybody in the last 4 or 5 thousand years. If you want to buy it legally... move to California. Out here nobody will hassle you it even if it isn't legal. I personally don't see what the big deal over it is... it's better for you than drinking beer and lots of people do that everyday.

just my two cents

11. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Yeah that's true... you never do know what you're getting with the online stuff. But if it kills me, I will definitely not try it again (bad joke, I know). At this point in my life if it kills me, I won't care. And no one will probably notice my body for weeks (especially not if I died at home, which is kind of depressing).

I have nothing against the illegal stuff (even though I've never tried it)... just knowing me I'd do something stupid like accidentally buying it from a cop or something. I'd move to California but us New Englanders can barely survive in temperatures over 30 degrees.

12. give me vtec

LOL... if it drops below 90 here we put on a sweater.

But seriously I don't know why it is illegal... it just puts more strain on the legal system for no reason. It really shouldn't be lumped in with all the other drugs (all of which should most certainly remain illegal).

13. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

I agree... it shouldn't be illegal. Its not addictive, and it doesn't kill anyone (although it has lowered the IQ of a few of my friends). Its benefits far outweigh anything negative about it. I'm convinced that one of the reasons why it is illegal is because the government wants cancer patients to keep paying through the nose for their health care. If pot was legal, so many people would be relaxed, happy, and pain free. We can't have that now can we?

Here's to hoping this thread doesn't cross over to the dreaded "political" category :)

14. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Want to bet your life it's not addictive. The have to keep you comming back no matter what it costs.
    Thats why they can tax smokes and booze because nobody want to stop.

Steve.

15. give me vtec

If you know people that do it... how come you cant get it from them... police free?

This thread will probably be shut down because this is a family friendly site... even if it doesn't cross over into the political realm.

16. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

17. give me vtec

marijuana is not addictive in the same way as nicotine and alcohol. THC does not attach itself for life to the nicotine receptors in your brain... and suddenly quitting marijuana can not kill you or make you violently ill like alcohol withdraws.

18. give me vtec

19. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Yipes you must have some great friends nhfembiker. Most of the mutts I hung around,you could never have have told if thier IQ went down or not. They were pretty marginal at best. Then birds of a feather.

Pot has cleared the Senate as far as being OK for sale here in Canada but once it was mentioned there were threats from the US if we did. Of course these are the same people who brought in prohibition in the 20's after they saw how poorly it worked in Canada a decade before.

Steve.

20. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

vtec-- you missed my arguement. We weren't talking about pot. We were talking about the "legal" stuff. Do you want to gamble on what kind of cr*p is in it?

Steve.