Anyone know member " SANGESF" ?

mbs321

Local time
12:36 AM
I don't have a motored bike, (yet) but am building a battery powered skateboard for my son. Sangesf advertised a used 24v 30 Ah battery on this (and other) sites.

I mailed him a $200 money order on July 20 and have been unable to contact him since. I don't want to put this project on hold indefinately, but just learned that I can't stop payment or get a refund on an ( uncleared) USPS money order for 60 days!

Anyway - "Sangesf" is a frequent poster here. If anyone has a good email or phone number for him, please PM me.

Thanks!

Scott

try the other mb forum too.

me and kawasaki have "lively discussions" with SANFESF on FL legal MB issues.

can't get a hold of him? ... mmmmm ...

Just know hes in South Fl. area.

I wish you good luck in finding him. Please keep us informed.

Yeah, just start a thread titled, "I just got my Florida tag" or some such and he'll show up like flies at a cook out! LOL

Well I just heard back from him...

His 93 year old aunt died and it kept him out of touch for a while...
********************************************** Anyway, tickets aside, I'm sure he is a stand up guy and I'll get the battery as soon as the US Parcel Post mule walks from Florida to Connecticut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i'm glad you got a hold of him MBS.

(funny joke btw) :)

$200.00 battery? Wow. Pretty penny.

I hope your battery works when you get it, and lasts too.

Please keep us posted.

If you have any issues, please let me know and i'll drive my REGISTERED motorized gas bicycle down to South Florida myself and look for him! :) lol!

Glad you liked my little joke. It got be banished from the forum for 2 weeks. I'll try and behave a little bit better going forward.

I still haven't heard anymore from Sangesf. However he does visit this forum regularly. If you happen to have any more spirited conversations with him, ask him to call or write me.
I miss him ;-)

Will do.

Whats the issue with him now?
His bike wont start to take himself and your battery to the post office to ship it to you?

Good luck again, and I hope SANGESF does the right thing. :)

Scott...What is the current status of your battery and money order. I told a friend about this...btw, he happens to be a Postal Inspector...and, since mail fraud is a Federal Crime, he was somewhat interrested. Post whatever you have...but no jokes...K?<g>

Thanks for your concern. $200 is a lot of $$ to me.

On 7/20 I mailed Frances Sanges in Lake Worth, FL a USPS money order # 18029887132 for $200. He finally acknowledged receipt on via a PM 7/31 (last communication from him) that he got it, but I misspelled his name. He said if he could cash it, he'd ship via Priority mail. If a problem, he'd return it to me for a corrected money order. Then no response
to any PM I sent him. Don't have a real email address.

Then, getting desperate, I started phoning his relatives in Florida asking for a phone # for him. I explained the whole story to his sister? who said don't worry - she'll take care of it. Then she comes back to me saying that SANGESF claimes he never received payment and that she requires proof that the money order cleared. So I just today emailed her a .pdf of the sangesf PMs where he acknowledges receipt of the check and makes excuses for delays. Unfortunately, the USPS will take 7-10 days ( after filling out form 6401) to get me a copy oy the cashed check. If he did not ( or could not cash it, I need to wait 60 days to get a refund. So There is hope, but slow hope.

Slow hope from the snail mail company. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel for you, but the tunnel is loooong.

Back