Anyone with an OCC chopper throw me a bone!!!

Rileymoto

Local time
2:48 AM
:helmet:Well i got my 125cc engine!

Its as shmexy as i would have imagined!

So i got a shopping list of what else i need! Tell me if i am missing anything else!

Also i have no idea what type of sprocket adaptor to buy!!! There are small ones and large ones.... idk what my chopper needs!!!

Help me! lol

One more question

With such a high powered engine what tooth count do you think i should go for..?

Ok shopping list...

-Headlight
-Sprocket adaptor (need to know the size)
-Sprocket (how many teeth)
-Lots of chain
-Brake lights
-Turn siganls
-Magneto
-Kill switch
-Throttle cable

Sorry if i sound desprate guys but i want to start ordering this stuff asap!!!

Thanks much!

Jonathan :helmet:

Occ Chopper Bits

HeY Riley ENO (Down Under)..Wevre got an OCC Stingray Chopper just finished..Difficult build as the kits are usually made for diamond frames and round tubing..OCCs have eliptical frame..You may not have considered an ENGINE MOUNT..(buy one already made Barry Ebay ? or some suppliers sell them..better to buy a premade sprocket set up as you have to drill holes in that little back hub. Also dump the Chinese chain and get a motorbike / roller chain SIZE 415 S..(Fenner Roller Chain in Oz) stronger and more reliable..Check out my ALBUM via ENOto see how we got there..Will kep tracking your progress..good luck ENO

Hey ENO!

Thanks for the advice but i need to know a few more specfic things....

Well my engine is much bigger than many other engines on this website do i have to make my own mount!

But my question is What size of rear sprocket addaptor do i need to get There is a small one and a big one... What one did you get for the OCC chopper???

IMO.... you should switch the rear wheel to a similar sized motorcycle wheel, with a good disc or drum brake set-up.
the stock stingray wheel WILL FAIL , with all the added power of a 125cc engine.

the stock freewheel has been known to seize

funny if you're watching...
really f-n scary if it's you on the bike
(i have never seen azvinnie's legs move that fast before or since)

fail = spoke breakage or hub problems. This wheel was designed for pedal only operation. I assume your 125cc engine is multi-geared?

remember I said, "IMO". :D

you asked.... I answered.

Ok the project has changed a bit lol

Thanks for the input guys i was being a bit stupid!!!

Well i am gonna get a dirtbike rear wheel with a hydrolic disc brake!!!

I'll find a wheel that has close to the measurements and i'll tell you about the rest....

Anyone know how i remove the pedals and the crank and put in foot pegs?

Back