aphorism

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hochongs, Dec 25, 2006.

1. hochongs

hochongs Guest

Finagle's Fourth Law: Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it only makes it worse.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

anything worth doing is worth doing right.

yaknow, it ain't always fun being an active member and a moddy, sometimes i gotta do or say something that's part of the job...if you want the growth, we need the structure.

i don't know how to feel about the possible loss of a leading figure here, but i do know my private messaging works just fine, yet remains empty.

guess it all boils down to a matter of perspective.

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

im not following

4. tirebiter

tirebiter Guest

Me either :?

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

right, sorry, should have explained...according to email i've received, i think this topic is from a "former" member who wanted to leave a lil zen-ish criticism behind on the way out...

apparently, not everyone wants m-b.c to change from "casual" to "organized effort."

i took it personally because i'm always open to discussion of my moddy methods, yet i wasn't approached for moderation. i don't like "losing" members, 'specially this one.

6. Tom

Tom Active Member

Who was that??

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

see the "pm"

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

Still cant figure it out...

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

all has been privately revealed, tom.

sorry for being a lil thin-skinned folks, we've been working hard to rock this board...

for future reference, any member should feel free to PM or E me about any issue you'd like.