Are We Outlaws ??

The only part that would worry me is some shady looking character is making off with one already and in broad daylight too.

Steve.

LoL... TBH i don't think they look too bad at all, have decent performance and cheap to run. Aren't they from the 70's? Be getting close to vintage wouldnt they? Looks like yours is in pretty decent condition.

KiM

Arcee, that is a nice group of vehicles. That ninja does look like it came of the show room floor.

The only part that would worry me is some shady looking character is making off with one already and in broad daylight too.

Steve.

I couldn't believe the condition of the Ninja either - it is absolutely like new except for a bent clutch lever from a garage spill - but no other damage. "Shady" looking is a compliment in my book, so thanks!

LoL... TBH i don't think they look too bad at all, have decent performance and cheap to run. Aren't they from the 70's? Be getting close to vintage wouldnt they? Looks like yours is in pretty decent condition.

KiM

Jester - the trail cub is a new Chinese built copy of the Honda CT-70/Dax-70 made by Lifan in China. (one of the largest MC manufacturers in the world) Street legal here in the USA, it gets 100mpg and is great in urban traffic and local roads where the speed limit is less than 50mph. The original Honda's actually sell for more than the brand new Chinese copies!

Arcee...good thing you got a picture of that ulgly guy steeling your trail bike

Yeah, I knew it would be a bad idea to post my ugly mug here. (hopefully, Spanky won't think I'm "hawt" lol) I fully admit that I was at the end of the line when God was handing out good looks, but he blessed me with the know how to keep me and my family going in these tough economic times. I can deal with being fugly when I look at my family.

Last edited:
Aaaaagh...yes i would have thought an "Original" would of been pricey seeing the year of original manufacture. Definitely a economical ride to take those slightly longer jaunts.

KiM

Don't you Aussies have the Honda "postie bikes" (CT90) available for sale? I think they have a dual range (hi-low) gearbox and larger diameter tires. Very economical transportation indeed!

Back