Are you a white nationalist??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Dec 5, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

Well then this site is for you!!

http://www.stormfront.org/

User "happycheapskate" sent me that in PM, telling me that it was "another combustion chamber". He wasn't kidding.

This isn't the type of thing that I'd normally want to spread, but I'm also not one to censor. I think observing people like this is, at a minimum, humorous. It's just so ridiculously hypocritical, I don't even know where to begin.

I only glanced at a couple of their subforums (dating, poetry, & quotes) but here's the best of what I've come across so far...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=658375
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=532998
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=258403
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=659971

I'm sure vtec, eastwoodo, and kerf would fit right in. :helmet:

Now THIS I can relate to...
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=654892

And a couple just for MountainMan...
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=370008
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=607302

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

lol.. what makes you think I would be interested in a white power website???

3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hahaha - now from "freeman" to "White Nationalist".

4. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

ive only read read some of the first link under"best ive came across".
    the others arent working.and i think its sensor ship of some sort.
    plus when i clink the link and it dont work,i close it and my cpu starts making them thinking sounds.is the fact that i clicked it sending info to a watch dog?
    or am i just nuts?

on topic tho,i dont see how you can say vtec or kerf would like that site,because theyve never gave me that impression.
    now me on the other hand, lets just say........no comment.

5. kerf

kerf Guest

Sparky, preparing for another post.

Attached Files:

6. give me vtec

hey kerf... I like your signature. Great quote!!!

7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hahahaha - but isn't that a BLACK squirrel?

8. sparky

sparky Active Member

Hmm... because you're racist!

What does that mean? Just because I observe white nationalists... that makes me one, too? I guess you're a liberal.

They're working for me.

Yea, I was gonna mention you... but I have trouble keeping up with all my racist adversaries.

9. give me vtec

just because you and simon call me a racist doesn't mean that I am one... not even by a long shot.

I just took my old mexican neighbor to his diabetics doctor because his wife and son that lives down the street were not home to help him.

I did this despite the fact that none of his family or any of the other mexican people ever speak to me or even wave back when I ride by.

You guys both constantly seek to stereotype me, eastwood, rc, and kerf as crazy/racist, redneck, conservatives with nothing better to do than sit around chewing tobacco and drinking budweiser in front of a nascar race talking about those **** mexicans and muzzle'ems.

You need to adjust the lens filter of your little liberal world... both of you.

10. sparky

sparky Active Member

Yup, sounds about right.

And I never mentioned RC. He has never hinted to being even the slightest bit of racist. You and eastwoodo, OTOH, have no problem with it. I only thru kerf in there because it seemed like a logical fit.

11. give me vtec

what you just said about me, eastwood and kerf fits the definition of a bigot... and because you are so adamant in your opposition of anything bigoted, you are a hypocrite too...

from the merriam webster dictionary...

Main Entry: big·ot
    Pronunciation: \ˈbi-gət\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
    Date: 1660

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

- big·ot·ed \-gə-təd\ adjective

- big·ot·ed·ly adverb

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
    Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
    Date: 13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
    2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

hypocrite adjective

12. sparky

sparky Active Member

Look up your own posts here in the CC... regarding Mexicans, in particular. I know there was more... but I'm only basing things based on what you've said yourself.

"You guys both constantly seek to stereotype me, eastwood, rc, and kerf as ... conservatives with nothing better to do than sit around ... talking about those **** mexicans and muzzle'ems."

Yes, that would be you. Everybody else just talks about the muzzle'ems... but you've definitely expressed your thoughts on Mexicans before.

13. give me vtec

come live where I live and see the things I see... try having your once small cozy town over-run with the excess crime from LA, Fresno, and Salinas looking to buy cheaper housing and spread the influence of their gangs.. Our crime rate almost doubled over a year's time. Try having your state's economy run straight into the ground because a small group of people thought it would be charitable to take on the welfare problems of mexico, el salvadore, and all the rest. Remember... we dont get the scientists and engineers we get the immigrant farm labor and the criminals...

GOD bless the Farm labor and those who are willing to immigrate legally, and pay taxes.... they are usually good people with good families.

Dont talk to me about what you dont know.... spanky. It just makes you seem ignorant to me.

14. sparky

sparky Active Member

OK, vtec. You're not racist. You're just prejudice.

15. give me vtec

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black??? Uh-oh I mean African-American. Don't want to be a racist... I see the world the way it is my friend... everything that comes over the border isn't a pretty and happy blue-bird singing happy songs. There are good people and bad people too... I am just not afraid to mention the bad people when I talk about the subject.

hahahahahah... you crack me up. I love how if you're not a liberal... you are automatically a racist.

Whatever fits your template... liberal

16. sparky

sparky Active Member

I might be many things, but racist ain't one of them. Even prejudice in general is something that has never taken over my thoughts.

I only posted the link to that forum here for educational purposes only. It is EXTREMELY surprising to me how many people are on there to begin with... and the things they actually say are just... WOW!

17. give me vtec

spanky... you pre-judged me and said I would be interested in a hate site. That is prejudice....

18. sparky

sparky Active Member

It was a presumption based on your own words... I have not judged you in ANY way.

19. give me vtec

right...

20. give me vtec

you are a liar and you are prejudice. You dont like white people do you???

I should be more specific... you dont like conservative white people do you???