arrow engines

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by bconnors58, Jan 23, 2014.

1. bconnors58

bconnors58 New Member

try to contact by email arrow cycles no luck anybody out there know if he is still selling engines brian

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Ahhh, it seems i am not the only person that Arrow refuses to sell it products to, and also refuses to answer emails. I put in a heck of a lot of effort, trying to contact Arrow for 6 months; with no success at all.
    Good to see that Arrow is being consistent with it's business model of not selling any components or engines to those people willing to pay for their items.

3. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

He is probably just snowed with too much work to be playing "customer service rep".
    There have been times I am that way with my business. It happens when a business is small and a one-man-show.
    His stay-sane attitude is "If you want something then just buy the damn thing and dont hassle me with calls and questions."
    I know it sucks for people with questions but you cant blame him unless you have been in the same position.

4. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I have been told a different story...

5. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

?which is.....

6. bconnors58

bconnors58 New Member

arrow

was looking at your work do you sell hp engines

7. bconnors58

bconnors58 New Member

did anyone on the form ever buy one I wonder brian

8. bconnors58

bconnors58 New Member

engines

jaguar do you sell any hp engines

9. Bzura

Bzura Member

I bought 2 tuned expansion chamber pipes from Arrow on 2 separate occasions a month or so back. I also corresponded by emailed a few times with someone there (I forget his name) and received answers to my questions pretty quickly. It's very strange that others are having the opposite outcome.

10. bconnors58

bconnors58 New Member

sent four or 5 e mails no reply might have to try to call him by phone

11. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

no, I only sell carburetor adaptors and Jaguar CDI

12. Bzura

Bzura Member

13. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

Yes, Dave at www.ArrowMotorizedCycles.com is very busy making the engines and other go fast parts that people ordered by clicking on the PayPal button.

Why are you emailing Arrow?
    What do you need to know, maybe I can help you? :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014