Attitude & Gratitude @ MBc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gone_fishin, Oct 3, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

again, i find myself being helped by another member(s) with Sabrina-2.1...i'm typing this with watery eyes...

all i'm capable of expressing at the moment is my Gratitude for the Attitude @ MBc...i sincerely hope that y'all are also forming and enjoying the kind of friendships i've found here...

you are ALL the greatest buncha peeps i've ever known :D

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

agreed... you meet the nicest people here/on a motoredbike
    good karma has a way of coming back to you
    (my subtle way of saying thanks !:D)
  3. Yeah we're a nice buncha folks aren't we.
  4. twinkiex

twinkiex Guest

hello my name is beth and i am a bikeaholic. nice to meet you all!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

stop it! I'm getting "misty"! :cry:

yup....tis a brotherhood...... sisters, too!

thanks to all here......:D
  6. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

So true! I had the opportunity to hang out with Augie for a few days after only conversing with him here and on the phone and after that I got to meet all the Ocean Park dwellers...fantastic bunch of people indeed! Thanks for giving me that memory Aug!

7. spunout

spunout Member

BEST FORUM EVAR!! not only friends online, but azkronic and azvinnie are my friends in real-life. :cool::cool:
    but, it seems as though you've all forgotten to mention how good-looking i am....:rolleyes: haha
  8. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Something about this forum just brings about good vibes. NUFF said
  9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

Free-Happy-Time-Parts-Fest! one day only!

this ain't about a personal brag, ok? this is about y'all seeing how well this all works out...

wavygravy-your "pay-it-forward-happy-time" kit is ready for pick-up. it includes my original "70" that made the long haul (& a parts engine) and everything else you need to get'er dun!
    i don't expect very good feedback on packing, but i think you'll be fine with the rest of the "deal"'ve been a great buddy, & very supportive, ever since you chased me down the street to see my ride...i'm so glad to finally be able to get ya back :cool:

beach cruzin-if you don't mind, we need someone to take over the "reviews" on this 500 mile dax roller-bearing "70" and the king's custom 40-tooth sprocket. if you could find it in your heart to help us out, we'd surely appreciate the sacrifice ;)
    you and quay' are also some great sure do tolerate a lot of my real-life shtuff...two of the bestest friends i've ever had...

congrats on your upcoming wedding next weekend! :cool:
  10. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

:cry::grin:wow man i don't what too say except thankyou for being a good friend and all your help i hope you do know how much i really appreciate you kik'n me these parts.

good friends and goog times thts what MBc is all about!
  11. azbill

azbill Active Member

what he said...congrats you two !!! :D
  12. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

attitude makes the difference!

im so happy to have connected with augie & the rest of you all in the forum! ive beeen an obcessed 2 wheel person all my life, mostly because of all the friendships ive encounterd along the way with those of us who were willing to sacrifice & build & ride our various contraptions! in this age of buy & ride, hire someone to work on your bike riders, this brings back the nastalga & roots of cycling & what that was all about.shareing & helping one another out! ive built many a machine in my life & allways knew the weak & strong points of any machine i owned because i had my hands in it up to my elbows & was in tune with the machine,we were one so to say!! & all of the twiddling & cussin along the way only adds to the greater learning experience! god blees you all ya make me wanna live again! long live the motoredbike co op!! you all rock!! i come from 4th generation motorcycle heads & great grandpa whould have been proud of you all & is probly doin the big thumbs up right now!! with this kind of attitude you can change the world!! you all rock!! & thanks once again augie for all your time! & friendship! my hats off to the admins & moderators & anyone else who volenteers to make this all happen!! & am proud to be a small part of it all! once again thanks!!:grin::smile:
  13. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Man Augie, Thats what I call Brotherhood. Good on ya!
  14. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

:smile: :smile:'s all the way around. Cool.
  15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

good on me? nope. good on the people who've helped me so i could do this for someone else.
  16. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Good on all them also, but still, GOOD on YOU!
    Augie is not allowed to reply to this message!
  17. Scottm

Scottm Guest

I was getting misty too then I got in the car and this started playing on the radio. Ray Charles America the Beautiful "
    America! America!
    God shed His grace on thee,
    And crown thy good with brotherhood
    From sea to shining sea."

How cool is that? :cool:I can't even begin to express my gratitude here. Augi helping me rebuild my engine via chat. Sharing is more than parts, peices and ideas. It's time too and I can't thank Augi and the MBc staff enough for all their work and Time.
    I feel I've made a lot of good friends here and I hope to meet more in person

I reckon that Augi will be tying beer cans and streamers on the backs of ya'lls motored bikes. Congrats :grin:
    Cheers (holding up beer)

Thanks to Tom too!I'm in your debt was well.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  18. Tom

Tom Active Member

This place would be a dump if it weren't for Augie's hard work and dedication. I would have never guessed that this forum would become what it is today.
  19. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

know doubt this place has become something for sure!
    Augidog is dedicated in everything he does including his friendships:grin:.And this place is full of good peep's to help it keep rolling:cool:
  20. Jim H

Jim H Guest

I've lurked other forums from bicycles to scooters to motorcycles... no other forum compares to this one, they're mostly in disarray, do your own thing, vulgar with lots of fighting, lawless... Augi and mods enforce the rules of this forum keeping anarchy at bay. Thanks guys, it's a pleasure to be part of a civil and friendly group of guys and gals that have no agenda other than friendship and helping a fellow member get rolling. You're the best!