augidog at bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya baby...

good luck augi hope you achieving all you intended too...go dog go...it's all about the ride and the cool people you meet along the way...

What speed? We gotta know!!!

Now now :DI think augi should be the one tell the speeds. he say's he haveing a little trouble with heat and elv. he's a tweaking and turning and shiftin to get every thing worked out he will be fine i'm sure that 110 octane should make that Tanaka sreeeeeam. Ill be looking forward to hearing from him tonite to see how today went he said it is amazing and he is having the time of his life(as he should after ALL this)........Rock-on BRO:cool:

omg

check it out guy's at the USFRA site on 130mph club run update is this guy World of Speed---Daily Racing Results and Photos

Attachments

• 130bike.jpg
    130bike.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 622
Augi

Thats an Awesome Augi picture
is there a link I could not find that site
Royz

just spoke to the dog, as you might expect the air on the flats is quite heavy with excitement! he told me speeds & times but ill let him have the glory & tell you all himself! all i will say is times are better on a well broken in motor, & temps & altitude play a big part. can ya believe he got on the usfra sites130 club header pic!! there seems to be quite a lot of intrest! i can see big time sponcerships next year!!! this is getting good! real good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back