Augie's goin' to Alaska

Wellcome to MBc!

Welcome to MBc.. and thank you fior assisting my bro Augi.. you will not regret running into him.. If it weren't for meeting him at the local tavern where I was working 3 years ago,I would not have joined such a cool forum and the motorized bike world..
Ride against violence Augi helped me with my build a 4 stroke golden eagle subaru robin...I have over 15,000 miles never a breakdown.. since 2 stroke was a pain in the rump dragin gas with me was not cool, my clients would be able to smell it and the ease of drivin up 2 the pumps is great! Add an extra tank and now I go 200 miles and its 3/4 of a gallon..

Cargo Master you rock and happy motoring... hope to meet you someday? Augi both beach crusin and I miss ya.. Glad it all worked out and you met CM.. God bless and enjoy the ride..

Welcome to The Family CM!

You've the best one of us to help with your build! Augi is 1 solid brother to have with you best wishes on your build and welcome to MBc :helmet:

Welcome to MBc CargoMaster. Between Augie and Denny in Juneau (I don't know if you know Denny, but he's a good guy and very creative with bikes), you'll be riding soon. Thanks for helping Augie out.
Van

Likewise from Juneau. Actually, Van over estimates me. If you heard about that crazy olefart running around town in the winter on the bikes with the motors, that would be, me, so pleased to meet you, if I haven't already.

Anyways, keep an eye on the Dog until I can rein him in. :D

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
OR paypal$$$

Just a quick word Zomby. Thank you for calling attention to Augi's need. He has recieved what he needed and has asked all to stop donating. He is very appreciative of what he was given. Augi also would like all who did not support him at the time (but wish to) to make donations to any veteran affiliated places. (examples: DAV, VFW, American Leigion....and others)
So thank you for your supportive words, but the need for donations directly to Augi has passed for the moment. With the journey he is undertaking it will probably happen again. In advance I am sure he is thankful.

Last edited:
How cool is that! He received so much help that we can stop now.. Augi has always payed forward and it seems to have paid off.. Cargo Master good luck on your build and welcome again!
ciao

Augie asked me to check out Occ builds. I'll look around and see if I can find some links.

Back