Augi's Long Ride Sponsorship Appeal

AussieSteve

Local time
5:22 PM
No, Augi isn't asking for anything. (Doesn't know about this thread yet.)

However, he's stuck at the moment and could do with a hand. Anyone who's been following his ride, has a few extra bucks laying around and would like to help keep the ride alive, please check out the 'My Long Ride' thread. I think that page 11 is the relevant one.
Every bit helps.

Thank you for your consideration, Graucho. I replied in the other thread.
It's 4am here. I stayed up waiting for other members to back up.
Now I can go to bed before my dogs eat me for keeping them up (again).

About 6 years ago, I found myself broke and on the streets in a strange place hundreds of miles from home for a couple of weeks - not a good feel. (I finished up staying in a homeless shelter.) Augi downplayed the situation, but 2 weeks with no funds etc is serious, in my opinion.)

Augi, I see you're viewing - hope you're not too ****ed off that I started this thread.

Helping others is what this place is about. I wish I had some money I could send, but it is mid-month and I'm broke till July 5th.

Augi, I really hope you're doing okay.

better than OK...see my traveling update...donations already received will help feed me and then we will discuss how i may repay y'all.

better than OK...see my traveling update...donations already received will help feed me and then we will discuss how i may repay y'all.
You've already "paid it forward" many times over.

Just keep riding and posting, and help us all dream.

Yeah, I for one don't want repayment. The idea is to help with the ride, not put you in debt.
Just enjoy.
Looking forward to the next stage of the journey.

Back