Aussie roll call......

I'm in Adelaide and have a friend who showed me his motored bike (reason I now have one!) and will suggest we get a group ride going.

He is not computer literate at all so has not registered here.

To make it an official MBc ride do all riders have to be a registered member? I guess a group is more than one. :)

If we ride together would it be the first organised group ride in Australia????

I would like to have that tag so will help him to register anyway!!!!

We could call it the Light Beer Run.... you would not want to get too much into ya as it is not legal to ride a bike while drunk in OZ. :(
We would give the Adelaide ride a go

To add to the roll-call, I'm in Nowra NSW and ride a latest series ZBox 66cc engine on a new Malvern Star 'Octane' MTB frame. (182km on the clock)

I agree with AussieJester. I think that we're on thin ice already, depending on the area that you live in. Here, the cops seem to be fairly tolerant (so far).

... Steve

im from adelaide!!
i have a 66cc from ebay.. goes slow.. :( and doesnt idle :( but yeah
If it is a new motor it will still be very tight and won't idle untill you get a few kilometers on it. other wise check the petrol flow down the fuel line, as the petrol valve filter was a bit crushed on the one i got and restricted the flow untill i corrected it. It should have about 3-4 cm of fuel in the line at the carby end, when you push the primer on the carby the petrol should still be visable not totaly gone and replenish straight away. you can try changing the circlip position on the carby needle. plug gap, or a good quality plug, etc, etc.

im from adelaide!!
i have a 66cc from ebay.. goes slow.. :( and doesnt idle :( but yeah
ps. also take off the exhaust and carby manifolds and file them out to the pipe size as the pipe is larger than the hole they have drilled this restricts the flow and decreases performance. Cut the tube attached to the cap on the end of the muffler back to about 30mm this will also give you some more power and a bit more noise.

Paul
Paralowie S.A.

Okay youse illegitimates.

I see 49 cc 4Stroke Kits, 80cc 2strokes, Electrics that would pull yer foreskin off, at up to 1000 watts, riding in Brissie on the centenary bikeway from Jindalee to Breakfast Creek, blokes in Cammeray riding around Milson's Point. Crow eaters in the Adelaide Hills are doin' it Sandgropers are doin' it as are Little Tassie Devils.

So, where's Mr Plod while all this is going on? Has anyone here bothered to mention that YER CAN"T HAVE A SWEATWHEEL WITH MORE THAN 200 WATTS?

Enlighten me someone.

Back