Aussie roll call......

oh and anouther thing i wanted to ask is are these things capable of pullind my 110kg frame of the line or am i going to have to pedal to a certain speed?

And how do the clutches work? are they just there for startup or do you need to depress them everytime you come to a stop

off-topic...technical questions in here are only going to get lost...here's a freebie, if you have more technical/mechanical questions please post them at the end of an existing relevant topic: http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=1804

you'll know when and how much to pedal after riding for a while, but you'll be surprised at the hauling power...gearing is everything :)

let's get you one going so you can ride with these guys 8)

hay smithy zbox has got motor's in stock try them ...
www.zbox.com.au

sound like we have got a good group for A NICE long ride mmmm makes for a big run salisbury to town then to the bay then out along the beach hell ya im in for that one when where ahd who else is coming along for the cruse... :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

djase10
From Henley Beach - Adelaide

This would be good to happen
when Blue skies are daily,
And the tail of this chill has left us until next year .
A bit of time for the guys builds to take shape, and roll.

I have new parts arriving from ZBOX.co.au this week, so thats time for my bike to be up to scratch (70cc Run in again).

So a good group is forming behind the monitor screen.
Excellent.
Form a co-op to get our 2stroke oil in bulk : 8) ?8)
Guys -Spend the extra on the 70cc, well worth it.

See ya's soon yeah.
djase10

party

hay its party time just got the reply from zbox my motor should be im my hands by tuesday

any body up for a ride next weekend???????

lets do it

Hi all
I live in brooklyn pk adelaide (near the airport) and would like to meet up for a
cruise got my centrifugal clutch motor from powerchain bike motors i also
have a square headed standard clutch 48cc motor that i got from motowizzer on another bike so might drag a mate along to make up the numbers there's also the bike track along the beach all the way to outer harbour and west beach to northern suburbs the bike track along the expressway is realy hilly
and might not be real safe with a group of bikes with brakes as bad as
mine :)
rod

hay rod

welcome to the forum.
brakes what are they lolololololololol.
i am just putting my motor on as i type (stress break lmfao) i know all about the torens path and was going to plan a ride from town up to the start of the tracks the right down to the bay if you are in but might just be doing a couple of smaller rides first

Hi all
I live in brooklyn pk adelaide (near the airport) and would like to meet up for a cruise

Count me in but I have to fix a striped head bold with a helicoil and replace my brass bush in the conrod with a needle bearing so will be out of action for a week or so.

might not be real safe with a group of bikes with brakes as bad as
mine :)
rod

Mate you need brakes with these babies as I know first aid and resus and do not plan putin my mouth on any blokes:D:D

when and where

ok adelaidians how about a cruise starting from the jetty at the bay
to wherever on saturday 11th of aug about 12 midday if this date/time/place
does'nt suit you make a sugestion i have no life and i'm on 2 weeks holiday so just about anytime is ok with me:)

Back