Aussie roll call......

P A R T Y

yeaits party time got the motor mounted and running ready for next weekend weather permiting of cause .

been riding all day only complant is the dodgy carby just cant quite get it set right might have to drink some more coopers and look at it tomorrow.......
has any body talked to tom bout getting some stickers for the ride??????

has any body talked to tom bout getting some stickers for the ride??????

Yep done last week and he has sent them off to my PO Box. Not sure if they will get here by next satdee.

Just checked the long range weather forcast and here it is:

Saturday A shower or two.

No stickers and showers......mmmmmmm.

MBc Stickers...

Hey guys-

I just figured out that I have to go down to the post office to grab some stamps to mail you guys some stickers...

If anyone from Australia wants some stickers, please send me a PM asap with your full mailing address the way it is supposed to look on the envelope. I am gonna go to the post office to get stamps sometime this week and I kindof want an idea of how many to grab.

saturday ride

hay guys and girls im not sure if i can make it for the ride this weekend as i have just broke a bolt on my motor mount but will defently try to make it to the next on when ever that will be .

as a sugestion should we try once a month ????????

Hi ashman,

Bad luck about your motor. I was up till 1:30am last night trying to fix mine.

It is still on the bench:mad: Originally I had to fix a stripped head bolt and that went ok with a helicoil. While the cylinder was off I tried to replace my conrod bush with a needle bearing but that will have to wait till next time.

I went to bolt the head down and wasn't happy with the way it was tightening down so pulled the thing back apart and put helicoils in the remaining three. That took a while so I haven't got the motor back in the and are nowhere near going for a test ride. I also have to fix a couple of other issues.

The weather bureau says their will be showers on Saturday.......Should we maybe make it next week??????

Well the dark dark clouds are rollin in and the countdown to the rides official start time is only 2 hours away. Bikes are still on the bench and no-ones had time to reply and say they are goin.

I guess it is off for this week.

Given that the weather is still average at best should we just maybe see what the weather is like on a Wednesday for the coming weekend and book a ride from there?

Back to the tools......

Adelaide Rides

let me know of any rides going on any day [weekends preferred may b a evening cruse]

Gentlemen Start Your Enginues

the sun is shining on us got to work on saturday but sunday me and my cuz are cruzin anybody up with us ....... he has just got his motor 80cc (******* rode mine and wouldnt give it back so told him to get his own lololol)

wanger will probly be in i think

so thats three for B,B and curzin

sorry bout spelling being crappy just in a rush running late for work lololol

I cant wait to get a motor on my bike, I will be ordering one soon. Heard the chain noise and drag makes peddling a bit of a hassle. with spring coming up i want to start putting it together. I would get a 48cc motor since it is legal on the roads. would it be powerful enough to go up hill?

Back